Hi Dan,Hope things are well. Just a quick note to say a sincere thanks for your work you did for MarshalIt was a long exhausting road and without you expertise we would have been lostYour patience, encouragement and knowledge was pricelessI hope it works out for him in college baseball as well as it did in his high school yearsHe's got a dream as most boys that love the game of baseball, he's at the next phaseThanks again and good luck with your careerMark
I was thrilled with the turnout of the event in Arizona. The experience was great and the atmosphere was fun. The thing that I liked the most from this tournament was the competition and the teams. The information given by the staff and coaches was very insightful and useful. The experience was probably the most fun thing I have done with baseball in a while! The idea that there was only one other kid from my state was crazy because there were kids from all over the United States, and one from Canada who was on my team. This experience really helped me with learning the game of baseball more and learning how to become a good prospect and interest in colleges. Thank you very much Mr.Nagler for this wonderful opportunity I have been afforded. It was fun, helpful, insightful and just an amazing experience.
The Neal’s wanted to thank you and the Team One organization for the invitation and the great experience. We were extremely impressed with the organization, planning, and execution of the showcase, as well as the game. The ability for the players to take easy rhythm grounders in the outfield prior to showcasing in the infield, as well as the BP swings they got in the cage prior to on field hitting, was beneficial and much appreciated.
- MoreOur son Nick Cohan has benefited in many ways joining up with your fine organization.
Our son Nick Cohan has benefited in many ways joining up with your fine organization. Nick’s BF rep Patrick Wuebben has been more than I could ever hope for as far as someone who cares about the athlete, is knowledgeable about the process and who has been there for us answering many questions along the way. He has become a friend as well.
The tournaments have been well organized and professionally run and Nick has made some very good friends from across the country participating is these events. Equally as important, Nick has been able to promote himself in a manner that is consistent with how the colleges want to look for their athletes and that is huge.
The combination of Nick’s baseball ability, his excellent High School grades and your organization’s networking process has been a winning combination for our son and we can’t tell you how happy we have been.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- MoreThanks for all your help; the recognition he received through your program was a good boost to his baseball resume.
I just wanted to give you the update on Patrick's college search. After a few fall clinics, he received some interest from D3s, but he kept working, and in November and December was contacted by UNC Greensboro and Maryland. He visited each school, and really liked the coaching staff at each. Each school offered him a roster spot. Patrick will be attending Maryland. Thanks for all your help; the recognition he received through your program was a good boost to his baseball resume. The website and video was a useful tool when communicating with schools. The experience playing in Trenton this past summer prepared him for the pace and intensity of college clinics. We are looking forward to the high school season starting on March 1st.
All the best,
- MoreA further testament to Baseball Factory's focus on academics, Tyler made the Dean's List
The Frostburg team is 8 – 4 so far this season, and Tyler has had limited opportunities to play – there are 37 players on the roster – but is thoroughly enjoying the college experience. A further testament to Baseball Factory's focus on academics, Tyler made the Dean's List last semester and will become a member of Phi Eta Sigma, a National Freshman Scholastic Honor Society in April. Hope all is well with you and your family. Regards,
- MoreI just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your assistance and guidance through the whole recruiting process.
Hi Patrick - I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your assistance and guidance through the whole recruiting process. The entire experience with Baseball Factory was fantastic, and the trips to Arizona were definitely a highlight for both Christian and our family alike. The Under Armour Pre-Season All-America tournament was undoubtedly one of the best experiences Christian has had to date. He stays in touch with many of the players he met, and they all seem to follow each other’s progress.
Christian is a senior now at Lake Stevens HS. We were contacted by several schools thanks to the Baseball Factory program and video package we sent out, and after weighing several options, Christian has decided to stay local. He is going to start out playing for Everett C.C. and was offered a nice scholarship package to play for them. He will hopefully transfer to a D1 school following his stint at Everett CC.
The college recruiting seminars were very helpful, and the experience with Baseball Factory was very memorable and purposeful. Thanks to you personally for answering questions, and updating his profile when it was necessary. We appreciate all your work, and everyone’s contributions at Baseball Factory. (Incidentally, I noticed another signee for Everett CC also went through Baseball Factory, but I can’t recall his name right away). Thanks again, and all the best !
- MoreThe facilities, coaches and everything was just fantastic.
It was a great experience. The facilities, coaches and everything was just fantastic. Jake liked the coaches and the instruction. For a 12 year old to be playing on those fields and staying in that facilty-he was over the top excited! We are very interested in anything that is occuring with Baseball Factory next year, regardless of the location.
- MoreThe Pirate City World Series was an incredible experience. I wish every young baseball player could experience what I did.
The Pirate City World Series was an incredible experience. I wish every young baseball player could experience what I did. After the first day I do have to say I was terribly sore from playing all day and the strength and agility was intense. By the end of the camp, the strength and agility came easy to me as did playing all day in the heat.
I did take my notebook with me as you suggested and have full pages of stuff to remember about all types of things from hitting, catching, general baseball knowledge and recruiting. It truely was a great event and I learned alot from all of the coaches although some of the things I did already know from previous coaching.
I feel that I did alright as an individual. Catching wise, I threw out 50% of runners attempting to steal and I hit .500 in all the games combined. I was pleased with my performance but we will see how well I actually did when my evaluations come out.
Thank you for the suggestion to attend The Pirate City World Series it was like I said a great experience and I learned alot.
Talk to you soon,
- MoreJoe Lake was great...We also appreciated his talks with the players, very informative.
Good Morning Dave,
Well Andrew made it through his first tournament with your program in Florida and he had a great time and I believe learned a lot. We did as well.
Everyone was great, always taking the time to talk with us about anything. Every coach, any staff member it didn't matter. Everyone always had the attitude that they were there to help.
Joe Lake was great. He took time to chat whenever we had questions even though he was extremely busy every minute. We really appreciated that. We also appreciated his talks with the players, very informative. I especially appreciated the help from his coach Gregg Mucerino. He took the time on several occasions to talk with Andrew but also his dad and myself. Andrew did great, I feel, overall but did have some challenges. Coach Gregg was very understanding and supportive and made it very clear to me he was there for the benefit of the players and wanting them to do their best. I truly appreciated that.
I look forward to hearing from you about Andrew's evaluation. His pitching coach is as well so that we can put together a program for him to work on the things he needs to better prepare for his next event.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Carrie Geisler Foster
- MoreI wanted to thank you all for your support of Nic and us through this process.
Steve, Dan and Woody,
I wanted to let you all know that Carter, Nic and I will be flying out to Eastern Arizona this evening to get him enrolled into school! Both he and Carter have had conversations with the coach (who was an assistant at Georgia before Coach Perno), and they both feel good about the opportunity. The coach was very encouraging to Nic and told him that unfortunately situations like this happen more often than they should. He said he got the video clip, and while he could not see Nic as well as he would have liked to, he was impressed by what he did see.
I wanted to thank you all for your support of Nic and us through this process. I remember Steve saying to the families at dinner down in Florida (it was Nic’s first interaction with Baseball Factory), that once a kid becomes a member of the Baseball Factory family they were always a member of the family. You all have proven that time and time again with Nic Wilson; THANK YOU! I hope that you all know how much of a difference you make in the lives of young men each and every day.
Blessings to you all,
- MoreIn conclusion, let me state unequivocally that we believe the reason Gabriel will play college baseball is Baseball Factory.
Dear Rob and Steve,As Gabriel Mirabelli’s undergrad career with Baseball Factory comes to a close, it is a bittersweet time for us. Gabriel came to Baseball Factory as a 14-year old high school freshman with some vague notions of catching, a dearth of knowledge and experience and a burning desire to learn.Now after five years of Cape Cod Training, two trips to Dodgertown, a session at Pirate City, a visit to the Arizona Fall Classic, Omaha training, filming sessions and private training with Dan Mooney, Gabriel leaves in two weeks to begin his baseball career at Guilford College. The dream that seemed unattainable is about to be realized.Several individuals at the Factory merit recognition. Steve Nagler provided encouragement and advice from the beginning. Coaches Bernhardt, Sofield, Zolecki, Valarezo and most recently Mike Murray were extremely generous with knowledge of patience. Even on his worst days, none of these coaches ever made Gabriel feel bad about himself. These men did more than impart baseball knowledge. They taught life lessons. They want you to be a good player as well as a good person. With all the hard work, how do they make it so much fun?I must point out the person who consistently went above and beyond the call of duty – Dan Mooney. In spite of his rather imposing presence (he scared the daylights out of Gabriel when they first met) Dan formed a bond with Gabriel that went beyond the typical coach/player relationship. He really “gets” Gabriel. He did everything in his power to teach Gabriel what he needed to know. He tirelessly helped us search for a school where Gabriel would be given the opportunity to land a catching job. He has been a mentor and a friend to our son and we will never forget that.In conclusion, let me state unequivocally that we believe the reason Gabriel will play college baseball is Baseball Factory. They took a player not blessed with a lot of natural ability, fed his passion for the game, endorsed his strong work ethic and turned him into a catcher confident in himself. Thank you for five wonderful years.Sincerely,Catherine Heller
- MoreThe experience also gave him a taste of what college life will be like as well.
Hope all is well. Going to be a bit cooler in Arizona this week high of 107. Just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know Ryan had an awesome time in CA this past week. He said he learned some new things and the staff was great. The experience also gave him a taste of what college life will be like as well. I look forward to talking with you soon. Have a great remainder of the week
- MoreThe knowledge our son gained over the weekend was unbelievable!
To Matt Schilling-
We just wanted to thank you & compliment you on a fantastic event! Our son Brian Reilly attended training at Pirate City, we were amazed and extremely pleased with the way things were run and with the amazing experience it gave not only our son, but our entire family! A big thank you to you and all of the coaching staff. The knowledge our son gained over the weekend was unbelievable! Not only did he learn baseball strategies, but he was taught life lessons. This was above and beyond what we expected.
Once again, sincere thanks and appreciation to you and the entire coaching staff.
The Reilly Family
- MoreThe coaching staff was amazing. They provided nothing but positive, constructive instruction to the boys.
As a parent I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful opportunity you all provided to Niko. The coaching staff was amazing. They provided nothing but positive, constructive instruction to the boys. I have been to numerous showcase events, tryouts, college workouts and baseball games but this event was by far my favorite. The facilities (hotel, batting cages and baseball fields) were outstanding. I really appreciated the great communication Ryan Liddle had with the boys. There was little down time, and more than enough to keep the boys busy.
I especially enjoyed coach Sofield, he is very charismatic and he gave the most heart felt, well meaning talk to the boys about the significance of the attitude on and off the field. He taught them about winning teams who unconditionally support each other. He told them how disruptive it is to a team when you wish a teammate ill will, when you get jealous because you are on the bench and someone is starting over you. He really drove home the message that you are more attractive to coach when you are positive, when you encourage your team, and lift up those teammates who are suffering. He asked that the boys always remember to thank those the help them along the way.
I learned a priceless lesson about the process and the approach are what really matters, not necessarily the results. A hard hit ball is a victory even if you make an out. I never looked at it like that. I also wanted to share that Niko's hitting coach was there for the workout day and the first game. He played in the bigs, and was very impressed with the event. He was really impressed by the coaches, the instruction and the positive manner in which they dealt with the boys. He even said that he would encourage his kids to do this event. It was one of the best he had seen.
Thanks so much. I had the best time, and both Niko and I learned so much. I would love for the coaches to know what an impact they made on us, and Niko' s approach to the game, amazing.
- MoreWhat Pat took from the lessons and training was more valuable then I can describe.
Hi Chris,I can't tell you how happy we are with the outcome from joining your organization. I believe it gave Pat enough confidence to follow his dream of playing ball at the next level. I invite you to please send along my sincere thanks for the support to your entire staff! Money well spent! What Pat took from the lessons and training was more valuable then I can describe. To this day he feels that getting involved with Baseball Factory was the best move he's ever made in the game he loves to play so much!Please share with Steve and Rob that because of their dreams my son has been afforded an awesome opportunity! One we will cherish forever!Take-Care for now,Dana Lyn Reamy
- MoreThis was the best money we have spent in a long time and the memories will last a lifetime.
Everyone at Baseball Factory,I wanted to let everyone at Baseball Factory know what a fantastic weekend my son had participating in "The Little League Experience" in South Williamsport. Coach Schilling and his crew exceeded our expectations by a mile. This was the best money we have spent in a long time and the memories will last a lifetime. As a parent, I could not have been more satisfied with every aspect of this event and I know my son feels twice as happy as I do.David VanWinfield, PA
- MoreI wasn't all that comfortable hitting against guys a lot older than me, now I know I can hit against anybody.
Hello Mr. Packer,
My experience in Arizona was great. I enjoyed staying with all the players and having responsibilities instead of having my parents do everything. I also enjoyed riding on the bus with the other players like the pros do. I was very happy with the coaches, the way they taught, and also I liked the competition. I haven't faced very good competition lately, so it was good to play some better players.
While I was in Arizona, one of my coaches helped me tweak my swing to give me better balance. I found out that I was too narrow, and he said I should widen my feet, and instantly I had much better balance. In the college recruiting workshop, I learned a lot about how important it was to keep every letter from a college coach, even if it's a small school. I also learned that without good grades, I'm not even eligible to be recruited by college coaches. One of the coaches, Brice Cutspec, told me to play farther off the bag to help out the second baseman with his range.
Coming home from Arizona, I really learned how much ability at first base I really had. Also, I realized that I was a better hitter than I thought. Before, I wasn't all that comfortable hitting against guys a lot older than me, now I know I can hit against anybody. The college workshop really changed my mindset about doing my work outside of practice and games. I learned that it isn't a cake-walk to get to the bigs. You need to put the work in every single day if you want to achieve your goal.
From my point of view, I thought I played well at the plate. I thought I had a couple of disciplined at-bats. But, I think I need to continue to work on foot speed, and I think I need to adjust to the longer distance from the mound to the plate when I'm pitching.
Thank you so much for the opportunity to go to Arizona. I hope I get more opportunities to play in Baseball Factory events.
- MoreThe Preseason All American tournament was the best experience of my lifeHey Mr. Brown,I hope all has been well these past few months, I actually texted you when I arrived back from Tucson but I don't know if you received it or not so I though I'd send an email. Even though it was over a month ago, the Preseason All American tournament was the best experience of my life, easily. I gained valuable pitching experience and competeted against the best, even got a picture with Roger Clemens! Our high school season started last week and I'm liking our teams chances to go far into the playoffs as States are a very realistic shot for us this year.Thanks for everything and giving me the opportunity to go out to Tucson,Hunter Hux
- MoreI feel so much more experienced and knowledgeable about the game because of the coaching at Pirate City.
Mr. Packer,I apologize for just getting back to you now but thank you for all your help with everything. Pirate City was simply amazing. It was by far the coolest experience of my life. I met so many knowledgeable coaches who helped me out so much. Mike Murray was my coach and he was a huge help. He taught me new things about catching that I had never even heard about and was so passionate about coaching and helping me so it was great to work with him. He was definitely one of the best coaches I have ever worked with. I also worked with coach Ty Griffin a lot. He helped me out with my hitting in just "tweaking" a few little things and it was amazing to see the instantaneous positive results. Besides these two guys, there were also many other coaches who helped me develop my game to a whole different level. I feel so much more experienced and knowledgeable about the game because of the coaching at Pirate City.
I also loved the whole atmosphere at Pirate City. Playing at a Major League spring training complex was so cool. The fields were amazing. I couldn't believe how nice they were kept. Playing on them was fun and inspiring. Having full access to the batting cages was awesome too. I was in there at 10:00 at night hitting and I still didn't want to leave. The clubhouse/lockeroom made me feel like a big leaguer and it was an awesome experience to be able to go in there every day and get dressed and ready to play some ball. It was really fun to meet kids from all over the country and hearing about their teams and schools and everything else back in their home states. Everybody was nice and loved playing baseball so I made a lot of really nice friends there.
One of the best parts was the team I was on. Our team was fortunate enough to win the championship game. It was really cool because even though we just met each other it seemed like we had been playing with each other for years. We had great chemistry and that was definitely shown on the field. Even though we won the championship, it wasn't so easy. The caliber of the kids was at a VERY high level which made it even more fun. It was very competitive thus making the games very exciting. It was great for me to see the caliber of other players from different states which is, essentially, who I am going to be competing against as I talk to college recruiters.
All in all I can't thank you enough for all your help. It was an amazing opportunity so I thank you for helping me to do that. It was a great experience to see what college baseball is about (besides the school aspect); wake up and pretty much play baseball the whole day at a very high level. I loved doing that so I know I am going to be ready to take my game to the next level in a couple of years from now. I took home so many new things that I wrote down in my journal and they have been so helpful as I have continued to practice them at home. Coach Ferguson, who ran the camp that session, did an excellent job and it was great to meet him as well.
Thanks again for all your help and I look forward to being in contact with you.
- MoreYou truly are making a difference in all the kids future!
I know you and your staff don't hear it enough so...THANK YOU!!!
Kip had an amazing time today at your tryout in Sanford, Florida -- and us as his parents learned a whole lot!! We are already looking forward to next year or sooner if you have another one! Please keep in touch and let Kip know of anymore upcoming events. We will keep in touch too. Have a great day and thanks again! You truly are making a difference in all the kids future! What a spectacular program you have! We are so happy we have found your organization! Thanks again to all the coaches and helpers there today they were truly GREAT!!! Kip had an amazing experience!!! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!!
Kerin Lee Jedlicka-Scott
- MoreI'm convinced it's the best baseball/college development tool that I'm aware of in the country.
To All At Baseball Factory,
My son Tyler Lopes was a participant at Pirate City last weekend and I felt compelled to send out an email. This was our first experience with Baseball Factory. My biggest regret is that I never heard of it years before. I have a younger son who is currently 11 and I am certain he will get saturated in Baseball Factory before he reaches his senior year in high school.
Tyler's experience with Pirate City is one that he will never forget. Andy Ferguson ran a professional camp that met all of the objects he said they would. Dan Forester's knowledge and interaction with the players was invaluable. Steve Sclafani, you should be very proud of the organization you have. I'm convinced it's the best baseball/college development tool that I'm aware of in the country.
- MoreBaseball Factory is one of the highlights of Stephen's life. It really makes a difference in his life, way beyond baseball.
I’m sure Stephen Jr. will contact you, but I can assure you that the Baseball Factory is one of the highlights of Stephen’s life. He loves it. Loves the coaches. Loves the kids. Loves the venues, etc.
He was even talking about trying to work at a camp when he gets older. It really makes a difference in his life, way beyond baseball. And he was hurt most of this camp. Didn’t deter his enthusiasm at all.
- MoreI rate this experience way above 10, this is place awesome!!!
We are having a wonderful time here at Pirate City. Akira's Pirate team is undefeated going into the Championship Game tomorrow.
Akira has really enjoyed himself at this event. I asked him today to rate his experience at Pirate City on a scale of 1-10. He replied, Daddy I rate this experience way above 10, this is place awesome!!! Lol.
- MoreNot sure I have seen that many quality kids in one spot ever.
Thanks so much for a first class event last night (2011 Team One Futures Showcase). We have been to a few showcase type events and I was very impressed with your effort last night and guidance and feedback. Not sure I have seen that many quality kids in one spot ever. My son Michael McCann thoroughly enjoyed playing and the chance to compete against and get to know boys of that caliber. I hope Michael will be considered for future events.
- MoreBaseball Factory has a product that is very helpful to kids
I wanted to thank you for all your help the past two years. Baseball Factory has a product that is very helpful to kids that really don't know the ins and outs of the baseball scene. For us, Baseball Factory provided a product to showcase our son's abilities to numerous coaches. It is a wonderful tool for athletes. It is professionally done and wonderfully executed. I would highly recommend your company.
Will, you have been very accomodating. There were many times when I would mentions something to you and I would always get a helpful suggestion. I never felt like I bothered you and I really thought you wanted the best for Garrison. I know you have went out of your way to help him and I appreciate that.
So, in summary, Baseball Factory is awesome.....but so are you!
- MoreI couldn't have done it without the Baseball Factory.
It's Robert West just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. I am currently working my way to my dream, I am playing college ball at Scottsdale CC. I honestly have to say I couldn't have done it without the Baseball Factory. The player page, scouting report and video helped Coach Clapp get a look at me. He saw it and called me the next day. Thank you for helping me find a home for the next two years.
- MoreIt was by far my favorite baseball trip I have ever taken.
Hi Dave, I had an awesome time in Arizona. It was a very productive week and I enjoyed every second of it. It was by far my favorite baseball trip I have ever taken. I felt like I got solid work in every day and very good tips and feedback on all aspects of my game. Our team became very close and I made a lot of new friends. I also liked all three of my coaches who were Ernie Young, Mike Baker, and Javi Ochoa. It was a great experience and am very happy with how it went. I took lots of notes and learned a lot of new things that will help me in the future and even things that I was able to quickly change right then and improve upon in the games that day that helped me do better. Thank you for checking in and I look forward to hearing from you once you get my evaluation.
- Noah Arni
- MoreThank you for molding me as a player and person since 8th grade.
Dear Mr. Nagler
I want to thank you and the Baseball Factory staff for inviting me to the Pre-Season All-America Tournament again. I had a great time competing and met a bunch of good guys. I also wanted to inform you that last night I committed to High Point University. My family and I are very excited. I personally wanted to thank you and the Baseball Factory staff for everything you have done for me over the years. Thank you for molding me as a player and person since 8th grade. I hope you are doing well and hope to hear from you soon.
- MoreNone of this is possible without your help and the Baseball Factory family.
Dear Mr. Mooney,
I just want to say thank for everything you’ve done for me in such a short amount of time. You are an amazing person and saying thank you doesn’t seem like enough. I’m so grateful that you took time out of your day to watch me pitch and hit. I will work on the adjustments you pointed out. I’m glad you saw enough positive things in my abilities to believe in me. I love the game of baseball and I don’t want to stop playing. In my school I’ve seen so many athletes give up on their dream for various reasons but the main reason is because they don’t have the right support system it takes to be successful. I know I’m not giving up and will scratch and claw and do everything it takes to get to the next level. I may seem quiet and reserved on the outside but I have a burning desire on the inside to compete in college and be successful. When you offered to help me it felt like the weight of the world released its tight grip on me. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your willingness to support me and help me accomplish my dream. I know I’m so much luckier then my friends at school who gave up. I have an organization like the Baseball Factory and people like you, Ryan, Leland, Ms. Bechta and staff who I feel truly care about me. You have made my mom and I feel so much better about this process. None of this is possible without your help and the Baseball Factory family. After this past weekend at the FDI National Select Weekend more then ever I feel like a member of the Baseball Factory family and I want to make all of you proud. When I walked out of the Factory doors Sunday to continue my journey I felt that I had direction and a plan to complete my mission. I’m so anxious to get started working with you and I’m excited to see the list of schools that you put together. I’m also excited about your invitation to come back and work with the staff. Of course there is a sense of urgency so I think the sooner the better. Please advice me on your thoughts about that. Again thank you for everything and I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.
- MoreThe boys had a blast and took away a lot from the camp!
I just wanted to say a big thank you to your staff...Im sure you've heard by now..the boys flight was cancelled and they were basically stranded in Baltimore..the very first time I let them travel alone lol. Josh and the other coaches made sure they were taken care of and handled their rescheduling of the flight and hotel and food..You have no idea how much that meant..to know they were in such good care. The boys had a blast and took away a lot from the camp!
- MoreI appreciate the confidence that Baseball Factory showed in my playing ability.I wanted to let you guys know that I just signed with the University of Iowa. They had a spot open up on their roster after the draft. I appreciate the confidence that Baseball Factory showed in my playing ability. I really feel that being listed as one of the Top 10 2010 grads at the Under Armour Pre-Season All-America Tournament helped to get their attention and gained some respect for my game. Plus, it was a lot of fun, this winter, to play baseball in Arizona.I just wanted to let you know that the [personal player] website and event really helps when trying to be recruited.Thanks again,Joe Drum
- MoreThe hitting instruction was by far the best I have ever had.Dear Mr. Nagler,I really enjoyed the experience down at Pirate City. The opportunity to be completely immersed in baseball for a short period of time and to experience the professional life-style was unbelievable. I loved all of the coaches, as they were extremely helpful, constructive and supportive. I felt that the actual instruction was superb...The hitting instruction was by far the best I have ever had. They taught me how to fully utilize my body when I hit. So overall, it was a great experience, and I would love to do something like that again.Sincerely,Brian SheridanP.S. Who was the Strength and Conditioning coach down in Pirate City for us? I would love to stay in touch with him because he provided new and innovative workouts for us that were really beneficial.
- MoreWe highly recommend your program. We just wish we would have known about it sooner!!!!Baseball Factory,I would like to thank your professionals for giving our son the confidence to go after his dreams. He is a senior at a 5A school who didn't get much playing time as a junior. As parents we began to wonder whether we were just a set of parents who thought our son was great and really wasn't! We were asked to participate in your recruitment video program with professional scouts evaluating our son and was told he was a borderline D1-D2 player. With the help of the video and the scouting report and the step by step instructions given by your staff our son's confidence grew at an amazing rate! He has now started in every game as a senior and has signed with a college!!!! We would just like to say thank you and we believe Baseball Factory gave him that initative to go after what he wanted as a player. High schools just don't have the time to promote every player and Baseball Factory gave us the tools we needed. We highly recommend your program. We just wish we would have known about it sooner!!!!THANKS SO MUCHTHE STEVENS FAMILY
- MoreThis was truly a once in a lifetime experience that I took by the horns and rode it all the way through.Adam,I had the time of my life down there! There is nothing more that I love then playing baseball, and we did that all day. The instructors and staff were all so very helpful with tips and they really knew how to bring the best out in me. I really loved the batting cage routines every night and coach Sofield was a trip. That guy really has a love for the game like no other. He has inspired me to be the best player and student that I can be. The pitching coaches were extremely helpful with my mechanics and I felt that I gained the most from them. The fields were in perfect condition each and every morning, that was such a privilege to play, eat, and sleep where the big leaguers do. If I could go back there right now, I wouldn't hesitate one bit. This was truly a once in a lifetime experience that I took by the horns and rode it all the way through. I feel that I performed as well as possible in each category of the game. I tried my hardest on each drill and I could feel myself improving day by day. Adam I would like to thank you for all the work that you have done for me. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.Kyle Pheland
- MoreThat experience can not be replaced.
Reise and I had a great time in Tucson. I have seen him perform better, but think he did well any way. That experience can not be replaced. It could not be fully appreciated without actually being there either. If you had not followed up with that phone call odds are we would have missed it. He loves the game and the time there has to be at the top of his list for good times with the game. Of course I think he has more in store, but I had to express my gratitude. The cost means nothing to me as the reward for me as a father can not be measured.
Honor Bell Jr.
- MoreThe college coach saw his video on the Baseball Factory website.
Dear Baseball Factory :
For over twelve years my son Brad has played Little League, Club ball, on Scout teams, attended MANY different types of showcases and even traveled to Puerto Rico to compete. He has made unimaginable scarifices i.e, dedicating himself to the sport, hitting in cages while its snowing instead of being inside, leaving the house at 6 AM on Saturday morning making a 160 mile round trip to see a personal trainer when he was six, giving up bike riding, fishing trips, camping trips and just being a kid to attend tournaments, training sessions and showcases from coast to coast.
Needless to say, we as many parents do, have spent THOUSANDS to see his dream come true. They say hind sight is twenty - twenty. Boy is that so true.
After overcoming incredible adversity the past two years, I am proud to say, Brad is expected to sign April 13th with a Division II college. He is able to play his senior year with the huge weight of "Where am I going" off his shoulders.
The college coach saw his video on the Baseball Factory website. Not at a tournament, not a high profile showcase, not anywhere but what you included in your program for your athletes.
We cannot thank you enough. If I could tell all the baseball parents one thing it would be, see that your athlete gets good fundemental training at a young age and do NOT waste your money and ever so precious time with any other program! Again, we cannot thank you enough and we would be honored if you could attend his signing.
- MoreWhat an amazing last 4 days! Nick had a good time and worked his butt off.
What an amazing last 4 days! Nick had a good time and worked his butt off.
The Cal Lutheran coaches came out to watch him on Saturday and he delivered. He gapped a line drive to the right center wall and Coach Smilak commented to me how impressed he was with Nick’s speed on the bases in that AB. Coaches were yelling 3rd to him so he kept running and was tagged out at 3rd by a perfect relay, but it is how he hit that ball is most important. He also had another single and a walk in that game. Seems like they are very interested in him. They kept talking about him getting his application in ASAP.
Our Baseball Factory coaches played him almost every inning and also gave him some extended time at 2B in Saturday’s 2nd game. Nick faced the best pitching he has ever seen and held his own for the most part. He was facing lefties throwing low 90’s and big giant humans slinging the rock.
I can not believe how many college and pro scouts were out there Friday and Saturday. Must have been 300+
Thanks again for the opportunity for my boy. I can’t thank you enough.
- MoreCorey is getting to live his dream of playing college baseball. Thank you for making that dream possible.Hi Jesse,We have been passing along our Baseball Factory success story to everyone and I shared your information with several area HighSchool coaches as well as many kids in the area. We have been encouraging them to attend a Baseball Factory Event and most have actually asked me to get them registered up and for information.Corey is getting to live his dream of playing college baseball. Thank you and Baseball Factory for making that dream possible. He will be donning the Chesapeake Skipjacks colors next year proudly, as will his mother and I. I have attached a couple of pictures and a television segment of the event for your viewing.Thank you again for everything!Ryan Hemler
- MoreI just letting you know that Pirate City on a personal level was possibly one of the best experiences that I've ever had.
Hi Mr. Brown
I just letting you know that Pirate City on a personal level was possibly one of the best experiences that I've ever had. Myself‚ in the actual baseball game play did pretty good. My manger was coach Nolan‚ and I guess he was full of complements. We won the championship in extra innings‚ and I had hit the tying run. Going down to Florida, really showed me how I may need to work a little harder to get ahead of the other kids, but I know I could have played much better than I did. I just wanted to thank you for allowing to go because like I said that this was probably the best time of my life, and it was way too short. I'm very excited for Omaha.
- MoreWill might have never realized his dream of playing college baseball without your [Baseball Factory's] help.
Last weekend, an old journey ended and a new one began. On Monday, Cal U traveled south to play Mars Hill. It was the Vulcan's season road opener, and the first college game for Will. Driving to Asheville, NC, I thought about all of the great advice we received from the Baseball Factory staff, the priceless experience Will gained at Dodgertown, and the ongoing support that you, Dan Forester, and Dan Mooney provided. Will might have never realized his dream of playing college baseball without your help.
Catching game two, Will stepped to the plate and doubled off the top of the right-centerfield fence in his first at bat.
It was a very special moment for Janet, me and, of course, Will. We wanted to share this with you and say thank you for teaching us the Baseball Factory method and for being so supportive and helpful. If the link below does not work, please go to Jon Kaufman Facebook. It is posted on my homepage.
Jon Kaufman, Janet Hamrick and Will Kaufman
- MoreVero Beach was one of the most amazing weeks of my life baseball-wise due to the amazing staff.
Hello Mr. Sclafani,Its been a little over two weeks since Vero Beach event happened but I'm simply sending you a email to pay graditude for the work and help you did with me in the batting cages out at Dodgertown. I've began noticing since being back in NY that I've applied the changes you showed me in my games and I've noticed that the success rate is much greater due to everything I learned out at Dodgertown. And lastly just wanted to say that Vero Beach was one of the most amazing weeks of my life baseball-wise due to the amazing staff and also because of some of the staff that I was also with in the Cape Cod event like Coach Mike and Coach Valaraiso and TJ Lopez who never seem to have enough to teach me on things to make me better at the game. I hope you have good memories of me out in Dodgertown to refelect on. So once again I want to say thank you for the help and adjusments you helped me with in the batting cages and I'm really looking forward to being in the same situation again one day.Thank you very much,Jose Martinez
- MoreJust finished one of the best weekends of my entire life!
To answer your question, "Did he enjoy the event and working with our staff?", here is what Stewart posted on Facebook:
"Just finished one of the best weekends of my entire life!!!!!! I had the most fun ever!!!! And finally got some specific position coaching!!!!"
Guess that about sums it up! Kate and I were very impressed with all the coaching and how well the players responded to their instruction. The pace of the weekend activities was power-packed, no idle time, and days and nights full of baseball. The games were especially great to watch, and to see the players in game-type situations. Stewart especially ennjoyed Coach Cutspec's first base specific coaching. Kate and I were glad you told the players to tell their parents all about the weekend. We had a super discussion while waiting for our flight back to Seattle, and we keep hearing bits and pieces each day.
Stewart is interested in future Baseball Factory events.
Thank you, once again, to you and the coaching staff for making this a meaningful and beneficial weekend for Stewart.
Tom and Kate Lange
- MoreOverall, this had to be the best baseball camp I had ever attended. It was just plain awesome!
Hey Mr. Brown,
Camp was exhilerating! I'm wishing I could still be there right now. I thought everything was well organized and flowed great, and except for some rain we had no down time which I thought helped me understand how much I need to work on my stamina. I performed decently, I didn't play as well as I would have liked defensively, but I now know the things I need to work on. My hitting was pretty good, I thought. I went 5 for 8 with 2 doubles and 3-4 runs. I'm not sure if I had any RBIs because I usually started the inning. I thought having Coach Murray was pretty great. He was really funny and kept the team loose the whole time. Overall, this had to be the best baseball camp I had ever attended. All the coaches were great and kept things moving, while providing a loose atmosphere. It was just plain awesome!
- MoreIf you have the opportunity DO BASEBALL FACTORY!!! It will pay off!!!Baseball Factory was an amazing experience for me and every event they put on was awesome. I enjoyed every last one of them and just thought I would give as much back to them as they gave to me. They allowed me to be seen by the college I am now going to attend on a baseball scholarship as a two-way guy. LHP/1B. I am ecstatic about this as you can probably tell!!! If you have the opportunity DO BASEBALL FACTORY!!! It will pay off!!!Gavin Fayard
- MorePirate city was one of the best experiences of my life.
Chris,Pirate city was one of the best experiences of my life, I had great teammates and had a good time. I also learn alot about batting, pitching and first from all the coaches there to help. My team took third even though we should of got first because we were probably were the most talented team and we got to know each other very well which made for good chemistry. Through the five days I learned that Florida is very humid, that being an infielder getting the ball out of your glove as fast as possible with a good grip is key even at first-base, And that you can do anything with your future in baseball as long as you put your mind to it and work for it.Thanks for this great opportunity this has really opened my eyes on were I stand to the rest of the country as a player.Sincerely,Drew Worth
- MoreThank you for everything you've done. I appreciate the opportunity Baseball Factory gave me to play in Arizona.
This weekend was definitely one of the best weekends of baseball I've had the opportunity to be a part of. My team was great and so were my coaches. JJ, Tallmadge, and Nico were all very helpful. I learned a lot of physical tips and also how my mental approach should be. I leaned that my speed is my best tool. I should always consider bunting for a hit and try to just put the ball in play. Also once I'm on the bases, I'm a threat. it'll take a perfect delivery and throw for the catcher to get me out on the bases, so I need to remember that and use it to my advantage. I learned to use my legs to really drive the ball at the plate, to keep my arms inside my swing and not extend them, and to keep my bat torqued at about a 45 degree angle. In the field, I was reminded that as an infielder I need to work from the ground up and not hesitate on my approach to the ball. Also, to keep my glove work smooth. I learned how to position myself based on the batter that is up. All in all, I need to play my game. I'm a contact hitter, and with a home to first time that's above major league average, I need to use that to my advantage to make things happen.
Thank you for everything you've done. I appreciate the opportunity Baseball Factory gave me to play in Arizona. And I look forward to working with you to help further my baseball career.
- MoreYour message was right on target and is one that cannot be repeated too often to our young men.
Mr. Naddleman,I want to thank you and the entire Baseball Factory team for putting on a great event in Tucson at the 2011 Under Armour Pre-Season All-American Tournament. My son, Eric Moskal (American team #11, from Nashville, TN), was thrilled and honored to be there. And so was I. Everything was well-planned and ran smoothly, and we enjoyed the entire weekend. I especially appreciated your personal remarks to the players on both Friday and Saturday nights. Your message was right on target and is one that cannot be repeated too often to our young men. I did not get a chance to speak with you in Tucson and wanted to share my thanks.I also want you to know that Baseball Factory has been a huge boost for my son. Not only has it helped improve his skills and level of play (Eric was selected to play for a national team at the Fall Classic in Jupiter, FL and the coaches there were outstanding), but it has been a springboard to help him regain his confidence after suffering a serious, life-threatening injury on the baseball field at the end of his sophomore year in high school. It took him nearly a full year to recover from that injury, and I was not sure if I would ever see him back on the ball field. But he is a tough young man and has come back amazingly strong, and Baseball Factory was there for him, hosting a tryout in Nashville, TN, at exactly the right time to help him move to the next level. Many thanks to you and everyone with the Baseball Factory program.Best wishes,Pat Moskal
- MoreBaseball Factory was a great help to me and I had a blast at the events I attended.
I just wanted to get in touch with you and let you know the news of my college decision myself. I know my dad already told you but I wanted to tell you that I am very excited that I am going to Willamette University and I wanted to thank you for everything you did to help me through the process. Baseball Factory was a great help to me and I had a blast at the events I attended. I will definitely let people I know that are interested in baseball during their college years that Baseball Factory is awesome and well worth everything. I also am glad that I made a great friendship with you and you will soon be hopefully guiding my younger brother through this same process. Once again thank you for everything you did for me and I will make sure to keep in touch with you through my college career. Hope to hear from you soon.
- MoreWe appreciate everything you and Baseball Factory did.
Just a quick note to let you know Shane’s status. Shane has verbally committed to Lackawanna College. The coach watched one of his fall tournament games, Shane visited the school and team’s practice (he actually knows one of the players from his high school), talked to the Coach a number of times, and had a formal meeting with him last week. It seems like a good fit for Shane.
As you can imagine it was a very difficult decision. We appreciate everything you and Baseball Factory did. As you know, Shane had opportunities because of Baseball Factory. Besides Chesapeake College, Shane did visit Florence-Darlington who told us they knew of Shane through Baseball Factory. Also, Shane e-mailed the Baseball Factory evaluation and video to Harper Community College and they expressed a lot of interest in him because of the video. He was actually scheduled to visit with them before he made up his mind.
Thanks again for all your help.
- MoreNot only did you teach baseball but found time to throw in "life lessons", which we all know kids these days need.
I would just like to thank you for providing such a great experience for my son (and me). I think you and your crew did an awesome job. From the minute we walked into the store for registration we were very impressed. Your clinic was very organized, educational and most of all fun. Not only did you teach baseball but found time to throw in "life lessons", which we all know kids these days need. When I look back through my life, I realize that the coaches I had contact with as a kid and teenager made some of the biggest impact on who I am today. I think you and your staff had that same impact on about 60-70 kids this weekend! Keep up the great work!
See you next year!
Chris (and Riley) O'Neil
- MoreMy new knowledge and skill will not only transfer over to my regular season team, but to my other sports teams too.Dear Mr. Sclafani,Thank you very much for chance to go to the Vero Beach training camp. I learned a ton and had fun doing it. What more could I ask for? My new knowledge and skill will not only transfer over to my regular season team, but to my other sports teams too (soccer,track and basketball). Not to mention just life in general. The work we did with Mr. Lopez will help me be faster and more efficient at all my physical activities from here on out. Also, I have enrolled in the Pirate City training camp in November. That should be just as great as the Vero Beach program. Lastly, I am working on a training schedule and I will get that to you as soon as possible. You provided kids with great opportunities when you founded Baseball Factory. That is one of the best things you can give a any child with talent of any kind.Sincerely,Andy Brown
- MoreJust wanted to let you know that Craig has committed to Iowa to play next year on a full athletic scholarship.John,Just wanted to let you know that Craig has committed to Iowa to play next year on a full athletic scholarship. Want to thank you and Baseball Factory for all the help you have giving us the past years in making this happen. If it wasn't for the scouting report and the Recruiting Program and Video it probably would of never happened.Thanks,Marc Lefebvre
- MoreIt was a once in a lifetime experience that I will remember for the rest of my life!
Jason,Thank you for inviting me to play in the Under Armour All America game. It was a once in a lifetime experience that I will remember for the rest of my life! It was an honor and privilege to be chosen to play at Wrigley Field and I appreciate everything you did to make it possible. Thank you for the amazing opportunity to be an Under Armour All American!Sincerely,Jacob Anderson
- MoreBaseball Factory gave to Garrison last year has really helped him grow
I want to say that the opportunity that you guys at the Baseball Factory gave to Garrison last year has really helped him grow even more as a young man and a baseball player. And especially inviting him back this year let's him know that he is doing the right things and doing what it takes to be better and to work even harder to get himself to the next level. It's great that we are part of the Baseball Factory Family and anytime we have question, there's no hesitation to get us our answer.
- MoreHelping me with my video and making sure I was well represented through the Baseball Factory experience.
Patrick I wanted to thank you and the Baseball Factory organization for the a great experiences I had at the the tryouts you held at the Greenville Drive stadium and then the invite to the session 1 in Florida at the Pirate City training camp. The coach of my team and my position coach and my conditioning coach and hitting instructor gave me alot of great advise and how to carry myself to the next level. I wanted to personally thank you for staying in constant contact with me and helping me with my video and making sure I was well represented through the Baseball Factory experience. I also wanted to let you and the Baseball Factory organization know I have committed to play my college baseball at Erskine University college a Div.2, in Due West, South Carolina. Thank you again and I will always recommend to younger players to get in with the Baseball Factory organization.
- MoreOne of the best experiences I have had in my baseball career and I will never forget it.
I'll start off by saying that Pirate City was one of the best experiences I have had in my baseball career and I will never forget it. The organization and effectiveness of the camp helped me in becoming a better player during the off season. The coaching staff was fantastic. They all helped me in different ways from hitting to fielding to strength training. The skills that I have learned here will stay with me through my high school season. I enjoyed being in Florida with elite baseball players from across the country and making new friends. I was very pleased with my experience with Baseball Factory and look forward to continue on with Baseball Factory.