Well some very exciting news. Baxter has signed with York College to play baseball. We are very excited, it's a 4 year scholarship (which Baxter was especially excited about). The college really is a perfect fit for him. The coaches are very impressive and for the first time ever we got to see a golden glove award in person (the assistant coach has one). They too are the kind of coaches that Baxter responds very well too. They are very positive and really have all of the boy's best interests at heart.
Thank you for all of your help, we couldn't have done it without baseball factory!
I wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you for your support and knowledge during this college process with Nick. I am happy where he has ended up. But most importantly you gave me a gift that I think you are unaware of. You helped me to put aside my own needs and to step back and to see what my son wanted. I will never forget the phone call when you asked the simple question of why did I not want to go too far from home? The way in which you asked opened my eyes to be more sensitive and to listen to Nick's dreams and desires. I have repeated that conversation often with other parents who are in the college process.
I realize I have done all that I can do and the rest is up to Nick. Thank you for being instrumental in helping his dream of playing college baseball come true. Hopefully he will work hard. I appreciate your time and professionalism. You were a complete pleasure to work with.
Wishing you all the best and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Reise and I had a great time in Tucson. I have seen him perform better, but think he did well any way. That experience can not be replaced. It could not be fully appreciated without actually being there either. If you had not followed up with that phone call odds are we would have missed it. He loves the game and the time there has to be at the top of his list for good times with the game. Of course I think he has more in store, but I had to express my gratitude. The cost means nothing to me as the reward for me as a father can not be measured.
Honor Bell Jr.
- MoreAs for the coaching; its top notch and the exposure to the college and professional baseball network is real.
Will,Christian had a blast in Bradenton this past weekend.I am overwhelmingly impressed with the entire organization as a whole. The organization and the discipline of the Baseball Factory program is what real baseball is all about. The talks the coaches gave about college and self discipline was music to my ears.As for the coaching; its top notch and the exposure to the college and professional baseball network is real. Regardless of the cost; the experience and the exposure is priceless.Christian has finally found a place where he can play baseball the way it was meant to be played.. as a kid having fun. Thank you!P.S. I have another son that will be trying out for the program in February!Best RegardsAndrew Thomas
- MoreI just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your assistance and guidance through the whole recruiting process.
Hi Patrick - I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your assistance and guidance through the whole recruiting process. The entire experience with Baseball Factory was fantastic, and the trips to Arizona were definitely a highlight for both Christian and our family alike. The Under Armour Pre-Season All-America tournament was undoubtedly one of the best experiences Christian has had to date. He stays in touch with many of the players he met, and they all seem to follow each other’s progress.
Christian is a senior now at Lake Stevens HS. We were contacted by several schools thanks to the Baseball Factory program and video package we sent out, and after weighing several options, Christian has decided to stay local. He is going to start out playing for Everett C.C. and was offered a nice scholarship package to play for them. He will hopefully transfer to a D1 school following his stint at Everett CC.
The college recruiting seminars were very helpful, and the experience with Baseball Factory was very memorable and purposeful. Thanks to you personally for answering questions, and updating his profile when it was necessary. We appreciate all your work, and everyone’s contributions at Baseball Factory. (Incidentally, I noticed another signee for Everett CC also went through Baseball Factory, but I can’t recall his name right away). Thanks again, and all the best !
- MoreThe baseball factory allowed me to play in front of a lot of coaches and I really think helped me find my home.
Hello Mr. Forester,
I wanted to let you know that I have committed to Denison University for next year. I had the opportunity for roster spots at a D1 school and a walk on spot at another D1 school but I think that Denison is a better fit for me. Thank you very much for all of your help. The baseball factory allowed me to play in front of a lot of coaches and I really think helped me find my home.
- MoreHe’s doing great –and even got a hefty baseball scholarship! Thanks for your support of him earlier!
Good evening. Just thought you’d like to know that Josh played at Montgomery College his freshman year and even made appearance at the JUCO World Series. He redshirted his sophomore and now has transferred to Div II school in New York called Nyack. He’s doing great –and even got a hefty baseball scholarship!
Thanks for your support of him earlier!
All the best,
- MoreYou and the Baseball Factory have really helped Steve build on his strengths, work on areas that need attention, and instilled confidence in his abilities.
Just a quick note to let you know that Steven committed to Albion College today. We visited campus today, and he loved the atmosphere and the friendly camaraderie, and we met with the head coach and one of his assistants, both of whom were convinced that Steve could make a solid impact on the team. Coach Carden wants Steve to continue to work on his conditioning and to improve his speed and agility, but they were both impressed with what he has done thus far and are sure that he can swing the bat well at the D3 level.
Thank you for all of your support throughout this process. You and the Baseball Factory have really helped Steve build on his strengths, work on areas that need attention, and instilled confidence in his abilities. Steve couldn’t have done it without you guys!
I’ll be in touch again soon.
- MoreThanks for all your help and all of the help Baseball Factory has done for Andrew.
Andrew has been accepted and has told coach he will be attending Lenoir-Rhyne and playing baseball. Thanks for all your help and all of the help Baseball Factory has done for Andrew. I believe one of the reasons the coach is giving Andrew a chance on the team is because of his [personal] player web page.
Thank you, Kim Hawkins
- MoreI just wanted to take a moment to let you know Tony received a scholarship to play baseball for Midland College.
I hope this finds you and Baseball Factory doing well. I just wanted to take a moment to let you know Tony received a scholarship to play baseball for Midland College. He signed his letter of intent last Friday. We are all very excited about the opportunity he has been given. Midland is a nationally ranked top ten Division 1 Junior College. They went to the Junior College World Series last year and are very strong academically. I wanted to thank you for keeping up with his status. I know he really enjoyed and got so much out of attending the Baseball Factory and Team One events he had the opportunity to participate in. Hope you have a great year.
- MoreA Baseball Factory Video...It was worth every penny. Just wish we had done it sooner.
I wanted to let you know that Will has committed to play at Chowan University !!
He has had several offers this fall but decided that Chowan was the best all-around fit for him.
I also wanted to Thank You for your help, guidance and the video.
After playing on a top ranked showcase team for the past two years and attending a number of college camps, the video is what did the trick.
Literally right after we emailed the video out, he began getting responses like crazy. It led to about 15 visits and nearly 15 offers.
I don’t know why anyone would spend the money we parents spend on showcase & traveling and then try to skimp out on a Baseball Factory Video.
It was worth every penny. Just wish we had done it sooner.
With the college recruiting process behind him, Will is really looking forward to Pirate City in December.
Thanks again & take care,
- MoreCorey is getting to live his dream of playing college baseball. Thank you for making that dream possible.Hi Jesse,We have been passing along our Baseball Factory success story to everyone and I shared your information with several area HighSchool coaches as well as many kids in the area. We have been encouraging them to attend a Baseball Factory Event and most have actually asked me to get them registered up and for information.Corey is getting to live his dream of playing college baseball. Thank you and Baseball Factory for making that dream possible. He will be donning the Chesapeake Skipjacks colors next year proudly, as will his mother and I. I have attached a couple of pictures and a television segment of the event for your viewing.Thank you again for everything!Ryan Hemler
- MoreTo this day, I could not thank the Factory enough for the skills I have acquired from the teaching I received from you guys
Mr. Forester,Long time no talk sir. I hope all is well and I hope you guys at the Factory have a fantastic holiday. I have been working extremely hard and we did well last year. We won the OVC regular season, tied with Austin Peay. We had to sweep Murray State to win it and we did! We led the country in homers per game and were second behind Florida! I had 14 homers last season, my average was a little low, I didn't have many multi hit games. But I figured a lot out this summer and learned a lot. I got a chance to take batting practice with Craig Biggio, me and his son are great friends. I always think of the good old Baseball Factory days where I trained with you guys and went on trips. To this day, I could not thank the Factory enough for the skills I have acquired from the teaching I received from you guys. I have big goals and i am working really hard to reach it. I got my 60 yard dash time down to a 7.26 and i am getting stronger and bigger! Hopefully I can be up there in homers this year and lead my team to another championship. I want to show you guys at the Factory my Ring someday. It is amazing and i thought about you guys the second I got it! Hope all is well! Also, tell Schilling i said hello and Bernhardt!Bryan Soloman
- MoreI appreciate the confidence that Baseball Factory showed in my playing ability.I wanted to let you guys know that I just signed with the University of Iowa. They had a spot open up on their roster after the draft. I appreciate the confidence that Baseball Factory showed in my playing ability. I really feel that being listed as one of the Top 10 2010 grads at the Under Armour Pre-Season All-America Tournament helped to get their attention and gained some respect for my game. Plus, it was a lot of fun, this winter, to play baseball in Arizona.I just wanted to let you know that the [personal player] website and event really helps when trying to be recruited.Thanks again,Joe Drum
- MoreHe signed Zac without even meeting him. Just from watching the Video and reading the scouting reports.
Hey there! So sorry I haven’t already emailed you but Zac received a baseball scholarship to Hesston College in Kansas.
It’s almost a full ride so we are super excited. He signed Zac without even meeting him. Just from watching the Video and reading the scouting reports.
Thanks for all your help.
- MoreI couldn't be happier with our experience with Baseball Factory.
Thanks for your message. Graham had a great experience in Arizona. Got off to a slow start, but he finished strong.
The college search has been very successful. You may remember that he wants to play football and baseball in college, so he's targeted DIII schools fairly close to home. He's received five acceptances out of six, still waiting on two others, with two academic scholarship offers.
However, it looks like he's decided on Carthage College in Kenosha, WI, about 45 minutes from home. He's been recruited to play both sports. Their baseball program is very strong--ranked 17th in pre-season DIII nationwide rankings.
I couldn't be happier with our experience with Baseball Factory. The tournaments at Pirate City and in Tucson were extremely well run. The facilities were great. The coaching staff and support staff were outstanding. As a high school coach of 31 years now, I'm much more attentive to things than the average parent, and I have to say that everything was superb.
I'd also like to thank you, Patrick, for your great communication with us over the past year. You've been very attentive and helpful, and you've offered us honest and timely feedback.
Since I'm Graham's high school coach, I wanted him to have an objective assessment so that college coaches would not think I'm swayed by the fact that he's my son. I couldn't be happier with the thoroughness of the assessment and the attention from you.
- MoreWe highly recommend your program. We just wish we would have known about it sooner!!!!Baseball Factory,I would like to thank your professionals for giving our son the confidence to go after his dreams. He is a senior at a 5A school who didn't get much playing time as a junior. As parents we began to wonder whether we were just a set of parents who thought our son was great and really wasn't! We were asked to participate in your recruitment video program with professional scouts evaluating our son and was told he was a borderline D1-D2 player. With the help of the video and the scouting report and the step by step instructions given by your staff our son's confidence grew at an amazing rate! He has now started in every game as a senior and has signed with a college!!!! We would just like to say thank you and we believe Baseball Factory gave him that initative to go after what he wanted as a player. High schools just don't have the time to promote every player and Baseball Factory gave us the tools we needed. We highly recommend your program. We just wish we would have known about it sooner!!!!THANKS SO MUCHTHE STEVENS FAMILY
- MoreThank you all for your involvement in his development, both as a young man and as a baseball player.
As many of you know, Kevin has committed to Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts and Coach Falcon has assured him of a spot on the team.
Thank you all for your involvement in his development, both as a young man and as a baseball player. I believe that Kevin is headed to a school that is a great fit in every way. For Kevin, you have accomplished the goal of "building the most complete student-athlete both on and off the field by providing world class instruction, life changing experiences and new opportunities that springboard student-athletes to the right college fit."
Kevin has been on an upward trajectory, both academically and athletically, throughout high school and I give a large share of the credit to you because of how you stress thinking ahead and encouraging the boys to strive to fulfill their potential.
All of you have had a role in Kevin's development, but I want to especially thank Dave, Woody, Schil, Joe and Rick Sofield.
Dave and Woody have given us expert guidance - Dave since Kevin was in 8th grade and Woody for the last year.
Schil and Joe gave Kevin instruction that he didn't get up here. Until high school, Kevin never had instruction at playing middle infield, but when he tried out for an AAU team run by the coach of Curry College's team, the coach saw that Kevin had the right footwork. The coach told me that if kids didn't have it by that age (15 - 16), they likely never would get it. He got it from working with the Baseball Factory and was recruited as a middle infielder for Clark. Likewise, Schill deconstructed and reconstructed Kevin's swing in a couple of superb lessons.
Kevin's player page was critical to Kevin being recruited by Clark. I don't think Coach Falcon ever saw Kevin play or perform at a showcase, but he said that he and his assistant's studied the video, stats and evaluations on Kevin's player page.
Finally, please also let Rick Sofield know what a powerful and positive impact he had on Kevin. One time we were at an AAU tournament in Connecticut. The team was to play mid-Sunday morning and the coach wanted the team at the field an hour before the scheduled game time. We went to bed fairly early Saturday night, but his teammates were running the halls and knocking on our door well past midnight. In the morning, as we were headed to the car to get to the field on time, his teammates were in the restaurant eating breakfast and the coach was just entering the restaurant for breakfast. We were, of course, the only ones from the team at the field until just shortly before the game was to begin. At one point, Kevin asked why we had to be on time when we knew everyone else would be late. I responded by asking "What would Coach Sofield do when all but one of the players is late?" Kevin smiled and replied: "He would forfeit the game." I think Kevin still asks himself "what would Coach Sofield expect of me" and acts accordingly.
I will always be grateful.
Thanks and best regards,
- MoreIn conclusion, let me state unequivocally that we believe the reason Gabriel will play college baseball is Baseball Factory.
Dear Rob and Steve,As Gabriel Mirabelli’s undergrad career with Baseball Factory comes to a close, it is a bittersweet time for us. Gabriel came to Baseball Factory as a 14-year old high school freshman with some vague notions of catching, a dearth of knowledge and experience and a burning desire to learn.Now after five years of Cape Cod Training, two trips to Dodgertown, a session at Pirate City, a visit to the Arizona Fall Classic, Omaha training, filming sessions and private training with Dan Mooney, Gabriel leaves in two weeks to begin his baseball career at Guilford College. The dream that seemed unattainable is about to be realized.Several individuals at the Factory merit recognition. Steve Nagler provided encouragement and advice from the beginning. Coaches Bernhardt, Sofield, Zolecki, Valarezo and most recently Mike Murray were extremely generous with knowledge of patience. Even on his worst days, none of these coaches ever made Gabriel feel bad about himself. These men did more than impart baseball knowledge. They taught life lessons. They want you to be a good player as well as a good person. With all the hard work, how do they make it so much fun?I must point out the person who consistently went above and beyond the call of duty – Dan Mooney. In spite of his rather imposing presence (he scared the daylights out of Gabriel when they first met) Dan formed a bond with Gabriel that went beyond the typical coach/player relationship. He really “gets” Gabriel. He did everything in his power to teach Gabriel what he needed to know. He tirelessly helped us search for a school where Gabriel would be given the opportunity to land a catching job. He has been a mentor and a friend to our son and we will never forget that.In conclusion, let me state unequivocally that we believe the reason Gabriel will play college baseball is Baseball Factory. They took a player not blessed with a lot of natural ability, fed his passion for the game, endorsed his strong work ethic and turned him into a catcher confident in himself. Thank you for five wonderful years.Sincerely,Catherine Heller
- MoreBaseball Factory has all the attributes of the best based on efforts of people like Patrick and Bryan.Steve,I want to compliment Baseball Factory on the highly professional job Patrick Wuebben and Bryan Dunkel have done in orchestrating and executing the Baseball Factory tryouts. Bryan called me on several occasions prior to the tryout to answer my questions, assist in a reschedule and to make me and my son feel welcome. Patrick ran the tryouts in a most efficient manner, presenting realistic assessments of the potential results of the tryouts and ensuring that all the players received full and fair reviews. As a partner at Ernst & Young, I see the internal operations of many companies, successful and not. Baseball Factory has all the attributes of the best based on efforts of people like Patrick and Bryan. Regardless of my son's continued involvement, our experience was very positive.Thanks.Lance Gordon
- MoreThank you and you organization that help to install the confidence and work ethic that one needs to succeed.
We would like to thank you and you organization that help to install the confidence and work ethic that one needs to succeed.
Jack Collingsworth Sr.
- MoreSchools cited his performance on the video as the reason they were interested in him
Dave,Just wanted to let you know Michael has committed to attend and play baseball at Penn State-Altoona next year.He has submitted the "2013 College Commitments" info for your website.He had about ten or twelve East Coast (D-1 and D-3) schools from Virginia to Massachusetts express an interest in having him pitch for their teams. The Penn State-Altoona Coach as well as several of the other schools specifically cited his performance on the Team One video from the Northeast Showcase as the reason they were interested in him.He used the sample player prospect letter (from your website) to contact some other coaches and almost always got a quick response.I appreciate your help on the camps and showcases as well as the Baseball Factory/TeamOne assessments of Michael's skills.He had a hard time picking which school to attend, but I think PSU-Altoona is a good "fit" for him based upon their academics, school size and the quality of their baseball program.Thanks again for your help.John Marley
- MoreThank you for everything that you and baseball factory did for me.
It's Jonathan, how is everything going in baseball factory? Everything is good over here. I just wanted to let you know that I signed on Wednesday with king university a division 2 in Tennessee. I just wanted to say thank you for everything that you and baseball factory did for me because without you guys I wouldn't have gotten the exposure I got. The video and evaluations really helped.
- MoreThe college recruiting clinic/presentation was very insightful as usual.
Good afternoon Patrick,I went down to the Under Armour All-America Tournament with Christian in Tucson, Arizona. Great experience. Weather was great, good competition, etc… Christian had a blast and played really well, so his excitement level was pretty high. Brian McRae gave a presentation on Friday night and Christian had a photo taken with him which was very exciting for a 17 year old who is a baseball enthusiast. The college recruiting clinic/presentation was very insightful as usual. Anyways, just wanted to thank you. It was a great experience and we all loved it.Sincerely,Storm Shouman
- MoreI believe that Baseball Factory helped me get my name out for exposure and ultimately landing me on a D1 program.
I want to thank you and the Baseball Factory for everything that you have done for me. I believe that Baseball Factory helped me get my name out for exposure and ultimately landing me on a D1 program. My first year at McNeese State I was redshirted. The next year I only had 3 at bats, my first coming in the bottom of the 9th against LSU where I got my first hit. I ended that year hitting .667 with a double and a strikeout. Last year was amazing; I started about half the season ending the year hitting .297 overall and .315 in conference. It landed me on the All Southland Conference Second Team. This year I think there will be bigs things happening with the McNeese baseball team, I feel like we will be pretty solid offensively, defensively, and on the mound. I just wanted to check in with you and let you know how much I appreciate you and the Baseball Factory program.
Thank You and God Bless,
- MoreBaseball Factory played an important role in Ronnie's journey.
Wanted to let you know that Ronnie has decided to play baseball with Methodist University. He spent the last two weeks weighing his options and thinks Methodist is the best fit. His school will have a "signing ceremony" and release a media advisory this Wednesday. Ronnie is happy with his decision and now focusing on state tournament and Legion Ball.
Nancy and I have found the last few months to be very interesting and fulfilling as we watched Ronnie achieve the dream he has pursued for many, many years. Baseball Factory played an important role in Ronnie's journey. The exposure he had though your camps and my recent conversations with you were very helpful.
Thank you very much for your advice and mentorship to Ronnie.
- MoreHelping me with my video and making sure I was well represented through the Baseball Factory experience.
Patrick I wanted to thank you and the Baseball Factory organization for the a great experiences I had at the the tryouts you held at the Greenville Drive stadium and then the invite to the session 1 in Florida at the Pirate City training camp. The coach of my team and my position coach and my conditioning coach and hitting instructor gave me alot of great advise and how to carry myself to the next level. I wanted to personally thank you for staying in constant contact with me and helping me with my video and making sure I was well represented through the Baseball Factory experience. I also wanted to let you and the Baseball Factory organization know I have committed to play my college baseball at Erskine University college a Div.2, in Due West, South Carolina. Thank you again and I will always recommend to younger players to get in with the Baseball Factory organization.
- MoreYour guidance throughout my college process was second to none.
I just wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me over the past three years. Your guidance throughout my college process was second to none. I am extremely excited to be attending Tiffin University next year and your guidance led me to make that decision which I feel is a perfect one for me. Thanks to you and the Baseball Factory I am in a great position to do well both athletically and academically. Thank you again for everything.
- MoreWe are very pleased with our experience with Baseball Factory and especially with the commitment you made to Tyler.
Tyler signed his letter yesterday for Hesston College. It is a good deal for him and us. Athletic and academic money are covering 2/3 of total cost. He is very excited. Tyler applied and was accepted to 16 colleges and universities. He had over $100,000 in total offers before he picked Hesston.
Let me say that we are very pleased with our experience with Baseball Factory and especially with the commitment you made to Tyler. He enjoyed and benefitted from his learning experience at Pirate City and in Omaha. The staff did a great deal to help Tyler improve is baseball talent. I wish I could remember the former pitchers name (from Astros that had Tommy John surgery and was out for awhile) that took the time to work with Tyler one on one at Pirate City. Those few minutes were a tremendous confidence builder for Tyler.
We look forward to staying in contact and appreciate any input moving forward. Again, thanks and Baseball Factory can take a lot of credit for having another player moving on and moving up. Please let me know any suggestions for this summer.
- MoreI would like to thank you and the entire Baseball Factory staff for all the help, guidance, and effort.
I just want to inform you that I will be going to St. John Fisher College next year. I would like to thank you and the entire Baseball Factory staff for all the help, guidance, and effort that you have given me over the last three years. I now have the opportunity to play college baseball, something I have always dreamed about doing and I couldn't have done it without you guys. Thank you very much for everything.
- MoreThe Baseball Factory has been instrumental in arriving at a place that I would not have thought possible just a few years ago.
I have been accepted and will be attending Gallaudet University as an incoming freshman in the fall of 2012. Growing up hard of hearing from the age of four as well as being a cancer survivor from the age of 12, I am no stranger to hard work and persistence in overcoming many challenges and road blocks. Despite the hurdles, I feel very blessed and fortunate to arrive at a point where I will be playing with the Gallaudet Bison Baseball Team under Coach Curtis Pride. His own life and accomplishments inspire me and reinforces the notion that all things are possible.
I want to thank you, Dan, Dave and Bernadette for all of the help and support Baseball Factory has provided over the past few years. Your program has made the College process along the way much easier and the events I have attended in the past have always given me a broader perspective in areas where I needed to improve as well as where my own strengths lie. Your support and the Baseball Factory Program has been instrumental in arriving at a place that I would not have thought possible just a few years ago.
- MoreBaseball Factory offered a full range of support and education for parents.
Nick is doing well. He has made a definite choice to play for LSU Eunice - which is a division II Junior College about three hours from home. It has a great academic curriculum with 100% of it's credits directly transferring to one of five Division I schools. They have won their World Series three of last five years.
He decided on the Junior College as opposed to holding out for a better offer to one of his dream division I schools. He knew he would be redshirted freshman year and probably on the practice squad second year, given the strength of the bench on the roster. It all boils down to playing time. He wants to play now.
I'm thrilled he's chosen a strong program with a serious work ethic. The coach has been there 8 years. He focuses on accountability, academics, and tolerates little partying! He has an impressive scholarship record of getting 100% of his performing players a full ride for their last two years with strong Division I schools. Nick's thoughts are...I can only get better with playing time.
Adam, thanks so much for all your support over the last two years. Baseball Factory offered a full range of support and education for parents. The instruction offered to the players allowed for a national measuring stick, and a realistic view of ball play at the next level. I think Nick now has a realistic goal and a plan to get there!
Take care and I will keep you posted on his play!
- MoreI truly believe Baseball Factory had a great deal to do with my being recruited by Penn State Harrisburg and Coach Bown.
Hi Baseball Factory, thank you for your email. I have chosen Penn State Harrisburg as my school of choice. I truly believe Baseball Factory had a great deal to do with my being recruited by Penn State Harrisburg and Coach Bown. I am really excited by my decision and cannot wait to be a Nittany Lion for the next 4 years. Thank you again for all of your support.
- MoreJust wanted to say thanks to you and the Baseball Factory for all the training and player development
Hey,Hope all is well with you ! Joey found out tonight he made the varsity team and will be the starting catcher. He's really excited, he's not sure, but he thinks he is the only Sophomore he will know for sure tomorrow. Just wanted to say thanks to you and the Baseball Factory for all the training and player development - he's been working hard and the experience he had in Arizona made him want to make it really bad - so we're hoping for a good season, and he'd like to come try out again when you are here. He'd also like to go back to Arizona this year, I don't know if that's an option, but we'd be up for it.Thanks !Debbie
- MoreI also wanted to complement your staff. They are all first class!Hi Steve,
Thank you again for having David participate over the weekend. I know he really had a great time and learned a lot. Already adjusting his eating habits! I also wanted to complement your staff. They are all first class! Will/Leland did a great job running the program and what can I say about Bernadette and Dan! They are super pros and David thinks world of them. During David's mini-slump over the high school season, he was on the phone with Dan and Dan talked him through and got him out of the slump. Learning how to hit curve balls with Steve Bernhardt (Dulaney high grad!!) was very interesting I know it will help David tremendously as he gets ready for the Summer ball. Great all around team you have!
- MoreIf it wasn't for Baseball Factory and the videos you guys put together for me I wouldn't have gotten the opportunities I did college wise.
I ended up with 5 separate offers and ended up with a full ride from Tusculum and signed a few weeks back, and am looking forward to attend this fall! I'm super excited about it! If it wasn't for Baseball Factory and the videos you guys put together for me I wouldn't have gotten the opportunities I did college wise. So thank you! I have referred all of the younger classman, I'm constantly around, to baseball factory and most have them have now attended or going to attend! You guys are awesome and opened so many doors, so thank you!
- MoreYour help and the Baseball Factory camps played a big roll in his accomplishments.
Hi, Coach Dan
Hope you are doing well, Nathan graduated on May 10. He finished with a gpa of 3.4, his overall was a 3.0. Nathan also finished strong on the baseball field. He received a couple of awards: Highest team batting average 409, 1st team all district infield (he played short stop this season) and team mvp. Nathan helped with the junior kids, i was told he was a wonderful mentor. Nate also is playing summer ball for NOLA. He is registered to attend Southeastern Louisiana University in Hammond but he is still trying to play ball at another college. I am so very proud of him and I wanted to thank you for all that you have done. Your help and the Baseball Factory camps played a big roll in his accomplishments.
- MoreBaseball Factory was a great help to me and I had a blast at the events I attended.
I just wanted to get in touch with you and let you know the news of my college decision myself. I know my dad already told you but I wanted to tell you that I am very excited that I am going to Willamette University and I wanted to thank you for everything you did to help me through the process. Baseball Factory was a great help to me and I had a blast at the events I attended. I will definitely let people I know that are interested in baseball during their college years that Baseball Factory is awesome and well worth everything. I also am glad that I made a great friendship with you and you will soon be hopefully guiding my younger brother through this same process. Once again thank you for everything you did for me and I will make sure to keep in touch with you through my college career. Hope to hear from you soon.
- MoreI am excited and looking forward to playing college ball. Thank you for all your help!
Things are going very well, thank you. I am keeping warm and dry this offseason inside the wrestling room. I'm currently ranked 10th in the state of Illinois. Just a little something to hold me off until baseball rolls around!
I did send out the webpage, and I have had great communication with Indiana Tech in Fort Wayne. I visited the campus, and I received an email today from the head coach; he is mailing the letter of intent for me to sign. I am excited and looking forward to playing college ball. Thank you for all your help!
- MoreThe college coach saw his video on the Baseball Factory website.
Dear Baseball Factory :
For over twelve years my son Brad has played Little League, Club ball, on Scout teams, attended MANY different types of showcases and even traveled to Puerto Rico to compete. He has made unimaginable scarifices i.e, dedicating himself to the sport, hitting in cages while its snowing instead of being inside, leaving the house at 6 AM on Saturday morning making a 160 mile round trip to see a personal trainer when he was six, giving up bike riding, fishing trips, camping trips and just being a kid to attend tournaments, training sessions and showcases from coast to coast.
Needless to say, we as many parents do, have spent THOUSANDS to see his dream come true. They say hind sight is twenty - twenty. Boy is that so true.
After overcoming incredible adversity the past two years, I am proud to say, Brad is expected to sign April 13th with a Division II college. He is able to play his senior year with the huge weight of "Where am I going" off his shoulders.
The college coach saw his video on the Baseball Factory website. Not at a tournament, not a high profile showcase, not anywhere but what you included in your program for your athletes.
We cannot thank you enough. If I could tell all the baseball parents one thing it would be, see that your athlete gets good fundemental training at a young age and do NOT waste your money and ever so precious time with any other program! Again, we cannot thank you enough and we would be honored if you could attend his signing.
- MoreThank you for molding me as a player and person since 8th grade.
Dear Mr. Nagler
I want to thank you and the Baseball Factory staff for inviting me to the Pre-Season All-America Tournament again. I had a great time competing and met a bunch of good guys. I also wanted to inform you that last night I committed to High Point University. My family and I are very excited. I personally wanted to thank you and the Baseball Factory staff for everything you have done for me over the years. Thank you for molding me as a player and person since 8th grade. I hope you are doing well and hope to hear from you soon.
- MoreThanks for all of your help with getting him exposure.
I just wanted to let you know that Andy committed to the University of Massachusetts Lowell. They has scouted him all fall during AAU and were very impressed with comparing the video’s from 2013 and the 2014 pre season All America tournament! He got a great scholarship offer. He was also recruited by Boston College, Holy Cross, Bryant, and St. John’s but he just felt ULowell was the best fit for him to play D1 as a freshman.
Thanks for all of your help with getting him exposure.
Peter A Savard
- MoreBaseball Factory really showed us and our son how to "market" himself to prospective coaches.Finding a college that was a match academically and for baseball started with a Baseball Factory evaluation event in the summer following our son's sophomore year. From this evaluation, areas of improvement were suggested and a base rating was established by the Baseball Factory scouts. Chris Yetter's pitching lessons and Matt Schilling's batting lessons, in conjunction with fitness training, were instrumental in our son's improvement by his junior year when a follow up evaluation elicited a better rating. Baseball Factory really showed us and our son how to "market" himself to prospective coaches including the development of a baseball resume, emails with links to his Baseball Factory video, visits, and follow up. We are so pleased that our son will be joining the Washington College Shoremen next Fall. We couldn't have done it without Baseball Factory and we highly recommend them!Leslie and John Kendrick
- MoreIWCC would have not given Wesley a second look if not for your video and evaluation.Rob:First I want to thank you for your time, phone calls and effort to help get Wesley the opportunities to play and be seen at his craft these past two summers.Time and school commitments did not allow for us to take advantage of all of the opportunities you presented to us, however, the events Wesley was able to participate in, along with the video and evaluations was the best investment we could have made towards our son's future success in baseball. My email is to let you know how very valuable the video tape your staff created for Wesley was in his recruiting process. I am not certain Iowa Western (ranked #1 in the country at the time) would have given Wesley a second look if not for your video and scouting evaluation. Your tools opened the doors, that lead to the phone calls and scholarship offers. Iowa Western was not the only school calling and showing interest, Juco-DI throughout the fall and winter months, primarily due to the professionalism of the tools you provided Wesley to forward on to coaches and recruiters. Wesley chose Iowa Western as the best program to jump start him towards his goal of one day playing in the MLB.Take care and best of everything this summer with your events! I sing Baseball Factory praises whenever I am asked how Wesley got with Iowa Western. :-) A big Thank you again.Deb Phillips
- MoreHe really enjoyed his time with Baseball Factory, and we wanted to thank you for all the exposure.
I just wanted to send you a note and let you know that Tripp signed to play baseball at Louisiana College. It's been a long process but he wanted to play both football and baseball and he finally got offers for both at LC. He really enjoyed his time with Baseball Factory, and we wanted to thank you for all the exposure.
- MoreWill might have never realized his dream of playing college baseball without your [Baseball Factory's] help.
Last weekend, an old journey ended and a new one began. On Monday, Cal U traveled south to play Mars Hill. It was the Vulcan's season road opener, and the first college game for Will. Driving to Asheville, NC, I thought about all of the great advice we received from the Baseball Factory staff, the priceless experience Will gained at Dodgertown, and the ongoing support that you, Dan Forester, and Dan Mooney provided. Will might have never realized his dream of playing college baseball without your help.
Catching game two, Will stepped to the plate and doubled off the top of the right-centerfield fence in his first at bat.
It was a very special moment for Janet, me and, of course, Will. We wanted to share this with you and say thank you for teaching us the Baseball Factory method and for being so supportive and helpful. If the link below does not work, please go to Jon Kaufman Facebook. It is posted on my homepage.
Jon Kaufman, Janet Hamrick and Will Kaufman
- MoreYour patience, encouragement and knowledge was priceless
Hi Dan,Hope things are well. Just a quick note to say a sincere thanks for your work you did for MarshalIt was a long exhausting road and without you expertise we would have been lostYour patience, encouragement and knowledge was pricelessI hope it works out for him in college baseball as well as it did in his high school yearsHe's got a dream as most boys that love the game of baseball, he's at the next phaseThanks again and good luck with your careerMark
- MoreI'm convinced it's the best baseball/college development tool that I'm aware of in the country.
To All At Baseball Factory,
My son Tyler Lopes was a participant at Pirate City last weekend and I felt compelled to send out an email. This was our first experience with Baseball Factory. My biggest regret is that I never heard of it years before. I have a younger son who is currently 11 and I am certain he will get saturated in Baseball Factory before he reaches his senior year in high school.
Tyler's experience with Pirate City is one that he will never forget. Andy Ferguson ran a professional camp that met all of the objects he said they would. Dan Forester's knowledge and interaction with the players was invaluable. Steve Sclafani, you should be very proud of the organization you have. I'm convinced it's the best baseball/college development tool that I'm aware of in the country.
- MoreWe enjoyed the event and saw some good players. Was well worth the trip for us, we will return next year as well.Justin,Thank you for all of your hospitality this past weekend in Jupiter. We enjoyed the event and saw some good players. Was well worth the trip for us, we will return next year as well.We will be attending the Team One West in California as well as the Trenton event in the near future.Craig Noto
Pitching Coach/Recruiting Coordinator Long Island University
- MoreThank you for all your help over the years
Justin has committed to Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, a D1 school in the Ohio Valley Conference. They have offered him an academic and athletic scholarship. He just recently signed his NCAA NLI for them. Thank you for all your help over the years and please relay this to Steve Sclafani as well.
- MoreJust wanted to let you know that Craig has committed to Iowa to play next year on a full athletic scholarship.John,Just wanted to let you know that Craig has committed to Iowa to play next year on a full athletic scholarship. Want to thank you and Baseball Factory for all the help you have giving us the past years in making this happen. If it wasn't for the scouting report and the Recruiting Program and Video it probably would of never happened.Thanks,Marc Lefebvre
- MoreIt was a great experience for a 15 year old playing with so many top players.
Good evening Mr. Naddelman and Mr. Bernhardt,
Thank you for inviting Andy to Arizona. You may recall, Andy works with Chris and Ralph Vasami here in Mamaroneck. Andy had a blast in Arizona. The National team he was on was really stacked! It was a pleasure to watch all the players execute 8 DP's, perfect relays and great picks at 1B, etc. All strong players, the scouts I spoke with said it was one of the best teams there. It was a great experience for a 15 year old playing with so many top players. Andy said these were among the best pitchers he has ever caught. Being 'coached' by professional scouts was a real treat. Mr Minetto of the Giants and Mr. Davis of the Dodgers were especially nice and made Andy's weekend even more memorable & special. The team gelled right away; many of the players went for lunch Sunday between games. Not only were the players top-notch, the parents were friendly and we all cheered for every player - it was like they were a regular summer team. The only regret was they did not play against the Lone Stars, that would have been a game! My wife & I enjoyed the opening ceremonies and the roll call of teams/players. Andy & I attended the Recruiting seminar. Ralph was spot-on: Mr. Mooney is an entertaining speaker. All in all a wonderful experience in a beautiful setting.
- MoreI feel so much more experienced and knowledgeable about the game because of the coaching at Pirate City.
Mr. Packer,I apologize for just getting back to you now but thank you for all your help with everything. Pirate City was simply amazing. It was by far the coolest experience of my life. I met so many knowledgeable coaches who helped me out so much. Mike Murray was my coach and he was a huge help. He taught me new things about catching that I had never even heard about and was so passionate about coaching and helping me so it was great to work with him. He was definitely one of the best coaches I have ever worked with. I also worked with coach Ty Griffin a lot. He helped me out with my hitting in just "tweaking" a few little things and it was amazing to see the instantaneous positive results. Besides these two guys, there were also many other coaches who helped me develop my game to a whole different level. I feel so much more experienced and knowledgeable about the game because of the coaching at Pirate City.
I also loved the whole atmosphere at Pirate City. Playing at a Major League spring training complex was so cool. The fields were amazing. I couldn't believe how nice they were kept. Playing on them was fun and inspiring. Having full access to the batting cages was awesome too. I was in there at 10:00 at night hitting and I still didn't want to leave. The clubhouse/lockeroom made me feel like a big leaguer and it was an awesome experience to be able to go in there every day and get dressed and ready to play some ball. It was really fun to meet kids from all over the country and hearing about their teams and schools and everything else back in their home states. Everybody was nice and loved playing baseball so I made a lot of really nice friends there.
One of the best parts was the team I was on. Our team was fortunate enough to win the championship game. It was really cool because even though we just met each other it seemed like we had been playing with each other for years. We had great chemistry and that was definitely shown on the field. Even though we won the championship, it wasn't so easy. The caliber of the kids was at a VERY high level which made it even more fun. It was very competitive thus making the games very exciting. It was great for me to see the caliber of other players from different states which is, essentially, who I am going to be competing against as I talk to college recruiters.
All in all I can't thank you enough for all your help. It was an amazing opportunity so I thank you for helping me to do that. It was a great experience to see what college baseball is about (besides the school aspect); wake up and pretty much play baseball the whole day at a very high level. I loved doing that so I know I am going to be ready to take my game to the next level in a couple of years from now. I took home so many new things that I wrote down in my journal and they have been so helpful as I have continued to practice them at home. Coach Ferguson, who ran the camp that session, did an excellent job and it was great to meet him as well.
Thanks again for all your help and I look forward to being in contact with you.
- MoreThanks for all your help; the recognition he received through your program was a good boost to his baseball resume.
I just wanted to give you the update on Patrick's college search. After a few fall clinics, he received some interest from D3s, but he kept working, and in November and December was contacted by UNC Greensboro and Maryland. He visited each school, and really liked the coaching staff at each. Each school offered him a roster spot. Patrick will be attending Maryland. Thanks for all your help; the recognition he received through your program was a good boost to his baseball resume. The website and video was a useful tool when communicating with schools. The experience playing in Trenton this past summer prepared him for the pace and intensity of college clinics. We are looking forward to the high school season starting on March 1st.
All the best,
- MoreI want to thank you for your effort and assistance in fulfilling David's dream of college baseball.
Hello Woody and Dave;
Dave, David and I want to thank you for your effort and assistance in fulfilling David's dream of college baseball. He has received 60% of scholarship and grant money towards all four years at Earlham College. He is very excited to play for Coach Sakostis.
We appreciate all that we received in the training and education with The Baseball Factory. You are a first class operation and it would be my husband and my hope that David can someday work for The Baseball Factory.
Thanks so much,
- MoreWe both want to thank Baseball Factory for helping us understand the process and how to make college ball happen for him.
This is Karl's mom writting this note to you. He asked that I do this as he is crazy busy this particular week, but we both wanted to share his good news with you. Karl signed with Concordia University on Monday! He is so excited. This coach really seemed to conect with him.
We both want to thank Baseball Factory for helping us understand the process and how to make college ball happen for him. You have been a great advocate for him.
Karl Schneider's mom
- MoreI would like to thank you for all that you and the Baseball Factory did to help us throughout the recruiting process.
Good afternoon Dan,
I would like to thank you for all that you and the Baseball Factory did to help us throughout the recruiting process for my son Jacob Hoyle.
Thought I would drop you a line to let you know how he is doing.
Jacob is playing his first season with the Western Carolina Catamounts. He loves college ball and is playing well. He has started all of the games so far at either DH or RF and even pitched part of an inning. He is leading team in BA, RBI, doubles, TB and HR (Tie), he is second in the team in hits. He is also in the top 5 in the Southern Conference in most of these areas. His Catamount team upset #8 Georgia yesterday.
Once again thanks for the help.
- MoreYou guys gave me a strength workout for playing catch...So going off of the strength practice I have reduced my time to a 1.9.
I am Dominic DeFeo, I went to your National Tryout in St. Louis, MO. It was a very good tryout. I am a senior at Blue Springs South High School. At the camp I ran the 60 and I ran a 7.7. The coaches said that was average for a catcher. Since the camp I have reduced my 60 time to a 7.2, which I ran at my High School this pre-season. I also reduced my pop time. At the tryout it was a 2.2. You [Baseball Factory] told me I needed to strengthen my arm. You guys gave me a strength workout for playing catch. I have followed this workout everyday. So going off of the strength practice I have reduced my time to a 1.9. I just wanted to show you that with a little practice and hard work, good things will happen. Thank you for your time. Hope to hear back from one of the coaches.
- MoreI want to thank you and the Baseball Factory for all the help, because I sent my video from my webpage to him and he loved it.
I wanted to let you know how Azusa went. I had a great time with my team, it was the first time my team ever went into the playoffs! I loved my two coaches and made some friends as well. I didn't get much feedback at all on pitching, but we did go over my hitting video. My coach told me to start generating some power to the front side during my swing, instead of staying on my back leg and just throwing my upper body at the ball. Overall, my hitting was up and down every game, and I pitched well. I think in total it was one of my favorite events.
Also, last Thursday I verbally committed to Drew University in New Jersey for pitching. I want to thank you and the Baseball Factory for all the help, because I sent my video from my webpage to him and he loved it. I have an official visit September 19-20th coming up. Hopefully we can talk soon before I go up there next month.
- MoreIf you have the opportunity DO BASEBALL FACTORY!!! It will pay off!!!Baseball Factory was an amazing experience for me and every event they put on was awesome. I enjoyed every last one of them and just thought I would give as much back to them as they gave to me. They allowed me to be seen by the college I am now going to attend on a baseball scholarship as a two-way guy. LHP/1B. I am ecstatic about this as you can probably tell!!! If you have the opportunity DO BASEBALL FACTORY!!! It will pay off!!!Gavin Fayard
- MoreA further testament to Baseball Factory's focus on academics, Tyler made the Dean's List
The Frostburg team is 8 – 4 so far this season, and Tyler has had limited opportunities to play – there are 37 players on the roster – but is thoroughly enjoying the college experience. A further testament to Baseball Factory's focus on academics, Tyler made the Dean's List last semester and will become a member of Phi Eta Sigma, a National Freshman Scholastic Honor Society in April. Hope all is well with you and your family. Regards,