100% of Division I & Division II Programs in America Have at Least One Baseball Factory Alum On Roster
For the third straight year, 100% of Division I schools has at least one Baseball Factory alum on their rosters and now – for the first time ever – Baseball Factory can proudly claim that 100% of Division II schools also has at least one Baseball Factory alum on their rosters, according to new data compiled.
In breaking down the Division I statistics:
- Nearly 24% of all current Division I players are Baseball Factory alumni (2365 Factory alumni are playing in Division I baseball) – nearly 1 out of every 4 NCAA Division I baseball players were “Built at Baseball Factory.”
- Numerous schools have Factory Alums that make up over 50% of their roster – The largest being the University of Miami at 65.5%, followed by the University of Oregon (55.8%), University of California, Riverside (55.5%), University of Florida (54.8%), California State University, Fullerton (54.3%), Jacksonville University (52.9%), Florida Atlantic University (52.7%), Florida State University (51.5%) and Bethune-Cookman University (51.4%).
- Conferences that have Factory Alumni making up 35% or more of players within that conference include, the Big West (39.68%), followed close behind by the Pac-12 at 35.9%.
The new data compiled on NCAA Division II schools shows that all 262 NCAA Division II programs in America has a Baseball Factory player on their current roster, a slight up-tick from 99% of total schools when research was conducted in early 2016.
Division II Analysis Breakdown
- Over 1700 Baseball Factory alumni (1762) are part of Division II rosters, totaling 19.02% of players who have attended at least one Baseball Factory event.
- Five Division II conferences tallied over 100 Baseball Factory players in total, led by the Sunshine State Conference with 146, followed by the California Collegiate Athletic Conference (128), Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (123), Pacific West Conference (115) and the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference with 112.
- Schools with the highest percentage of Baseball Factory alums include: Palm Beach Atlantic University (65.6%), California Baptist University (62.8%), Nova Southeastern University (61.2%), University of California, San Diego (57.5%), Barry University (56.7%), Concordia University Irvine (52.9%), University of Tampa (51.6%),
We are proud to continue working hard each and every day through attention to detail, follow through for each family and a relentless dedication to make each player their absolute best. Our goal has remained the same since 1994 – helping student-athletes create opportunities at the next level and reach their full potential on and off the field.
Each and every player received their start at an Under Armour Baseball Factory National Tryout and College PREP event. Start your journey today by registering for an event near you! Please visit https://www.baseballfactory.com/events/, or by calling one of our representatives at 1-800-641-4487!