*Please note: Itinerary posted is from previous event. Information on 2019 event will be posted closer to event.
Confirmed Event Staff Includes:
Teddy Regan: Ted is originally from Fall River, Massachusetts and has an extensive coaching background. He is a former assistant coach at Eckerd College in Florida. He has also coached in the prestigious Cape Cod Baseball League with the Bourne Braves and the Wareham Gatemen. He was the Director for River City Baseball for 15 years before his time at Eckerd College, and coached the USA/Japan International Friendship Series in 1996. The Fall River Herald News awarded Ted with the ‘Coaches Who Make a Difference’ award while he was an assistant at Bishop Connolly High School.
Dan Taylor: Dan is the former Head Coach at Mars Hill College where he is the winningest coach in MHC history with 233 wins. Before MHC, he was at Frederick Community College where he was three-time Region XX, Maryland JUCO and Louisville Slugger Coach of the Year. He is currently the head coach at John Carroll Catholic High School in Fort Pierce, FL.
Important Event Info:
- Players meet Baseball Factory staff at the Tampa International Airport baggage claim (player arrival – 4 pm to 6 pm)
- All players will stay at Pirate City, in the same facilities that the pros use
- Players are fully supervised 24 hours a day and will be roomed with other players attending the event
- All players will be provided with three meals a day, lodging and ground transportation. Airfare is NOT included in the registration fees
- Players may bring spending money for souvenirs and/or extra snacks
- Players will receive an Under Armour Baseball Factory jersey and hat
- Players need to bring all necessary baseball equipment for training and tournament
- Players receive a detailed player info pack upon registration
- Players receive a Recruiting, Education & Development Manual to assist in their player development and the college recruiting process
- Parents welcome to attend, but not required (Parents and guests are responsible for providing their own reservation, meals and transportation.)
Want to join us at Pirate City? Contact us now for more information.
Learn more about what Bradenton, Florida has to offer as a destination by visiting their website here.