*Please note: Itinerary posted is from previous event. Information on 2021 event will be posted closer to time of event.
Past Staff Has Included:
George Carroll: George played in the Toronto Blue Jays organization as a catcher after signing as a free agent out of New York Tech and is currently a catching and hitting coach in the Blue Jays organization. Carroll graduated Cum Laude from NY Tech where he was a captain of the baseball team. Carroll has worked as a catching instructor with the Baseball Factory since 2015.
Brady North: Brady most recently served as Director of Hitting and Mental Performance at Top Level Athletes in Orlando, FL. Brady works with the Baseball Factory as Assistant National Hitting Coordinator under Coach Talmadge “T” Nunnari. While in college, Brady was the captain at Cumberland University where he was a member of the 2014 NAIA National Champions as an All-Conference Player. He later served as an assistant coach at Cumberland in Lebanon, TN where he was in charge of working with hitters and outfielders as well as recruiting duties.
Nelson North: Nelson played collegiately at the University of Mississippi. Following his playing career, he coached at multiple college programs. Most notably, he helped the University of Tampa to three Division II College World Series appearances in five seasons as its pitching coach. Later, North spent seven seasons as the Associate Head Baseball Coach at the University of South Florida where he helped to develop seven pitchers and three catchers who earned All-America honors as well as 15 players who were drafted into professional baseball. Currently, Nelson is the head baseball coach at Gaither High School in Tampa, FL.
Important Event Info:
- If player travels alone, they will be met by Baseball Factory staff at the Tampa International Airport baggage claim (player arrival – 4 pm to 6 pm).
- Players are NOT allowed to travel alone to this event
- All players will stay at Pirate City, in the same facilities that the pros use.
- Players are fully supervised 24 hours a day.
- All players will be provided with three meals a day, lodging and ground transportation. Airfare is NOT included in the registration fees.
- Players will be provided with three meals per day at the Pirate City dining hall.
- Players receive a Baseball Factory shirt and hat.
- Water/Gatorade will be distributed throughout the day for players.
- Players need to bring all necessary baseball equipment for training and tournament.
- Players will receive online access to Baseball Factory’s Academic, Baseball and Character Manual to assist in their player development
- Players may bring spending money for souvenirs and/or extra snacks.
Learn more about what Bradenton, Florida has to offer as a destination by visiting their website here.