Top Notch Instruction from our team of coaches, including:
- Rich Pasquale: Rich has coached at every level of college baseball. He currently serves as an Associate Scout with the Baltimore Orioles. Before that he was the hitting coach for the Washington Wild Things a professional independent team in the Frontier League. Previous college stints consisted of being the Head Coach at DI Youngstown State University and DIII LaRoche College. He has also been an assistant coach at DI Pitt and DII Slippery Rock University.
- Nolan Fuller – Senior Director of Baseball Player Development Events. Played and Coached at the University of South Carolina, Beaufort. Collegiate playing and coaching record of 142-75, appeared in NAIA World Series (2012)
- Mike Landis –National Director of Player Development, PreHS/Director of the Factory Development Institute (FDI). Played Collegiately at Montgomery College (MD). Associate Head Coach at Hood College (MD), 2016 NCAA Div. III/MAC Conference Coaching Staff of the Year (Mid-Atlantic Region)
Top Notch Training
- Players will work on hitting, defensive training, participate in simulated game play as well as go through individualized meetings with coaching staff on their game play. It’s four days of total baseball immersion!
- Your Baseball Factory player web page will be updated with a written evaluation based on your performance at the FDI National Select Program
- Receive corrective videos targeted specifically for you to continue your development after the event
- Your profile will be updated in our online searchable player database, where college coaches login daily to recruit players
- After attending the FDI National Select Program, your name will be listed on baseballfactory.com as a participant
Factory Development Institute
- Participate in Game Time Pressure Training® and Simulation, designed to help players learn how to deal with stressful elements including crowd noise, parent cheering, wind and fatigue.
- Our research shows that players who train under these extreme conditions will adapt to stress so they can perform better in real game situations
- Game Time Pressure Training® at the FDI was created by CEO/Founder of Baseball Factory, Steve Sclafani, along with prominent researcher and psychologist, Dr. James Driskell, a leading expert on stress training, who has worked with the Dept. of Defense and NASA
- All instruction is personalized to each player. Our coaches will work with each player to assess their strengths and areas for improvement