Players Receive a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience:
- Baseball Factory will be taking all players to a College World Series Game. Players will be attending the College World Series game on 6/17/23 (*subject to change*) If parents are interested in purchasing tickets for themselves, please visit the NCAA Division 1 Baseball site by clicking here.
- Training will take place at Doane University, the home of the 6x regular season Great Plains Athletic Conference Champions!
- Players will receive advanced athletic development drills and testing assessments
- Daily baseball training through skill-specific drills. Players will get numerous repetitions while receiving hands-on instruction from the Baseball Factory staff
- Players have the opportunity to receive hands-on instruction from our experienced staff of former pro athletes and college coaches, working on all aspects of their game as our coaches help diagnose areas of improvement with corrective techniques in real time and together, create an action plan to fix weaknesses, improve strengths, leading to success in future games
- A competitive tournament against players from across the country. We will test the instruction that you have learned through spirited tournament play
- The chance to learn techniques in conditioning, speed and strength, and weight training
Top Notch Instruction from our team of coaches may include:
Talmadge Nunnari: Talmadge currently serves as the National Hitting Coordinator for Baseball Factory. He played college baseball at Jacksonville University, where he was an All-American. He was then drafted by the Montreal Expos in the 9th round of the 1997 MLB Draft and in 2000, Talmadge made his Major League debut. He has previously served as the GM and Field Manager of the Pensacola Pelicans, a Professional Independent League Team. Following his time in Pensacola, Talmadge went back to Jacksonville as an Assistant and Recruiting Coordinator.
- Rich Pasquale: Rich is a Baseball Factory National Selection Scout and Senior Infield Coordinator and has coached at every level of college baseball. He currently serves as an Associate Scout with the Baltimore Orioles. Before that he was the hitting coach for the Washington Wild Things a professional independent team in the Frontier League. Previous college stints consisted of being the Head Coach at DI Youngstown State University and DIII LaRoche College. He has also been an assistant coach at DI Pitt and DII Slippery Rock University.