*Please note: Sample Itinerary is from a past event. Information on this year’s event will be posted closer to the time of the event.
Past Coaches Have Included:
Craig Minetto: Craig is a former Major League Pitcher with the Oakland Athletics where he played for legendary Manager Billy Martin. He spent several seasons in the big leagues. He played college ball at Delta College in Stockton, CA. He was drafted several times but didn’t earn his Big League opportunity until he pitched professionally in Italy first. He is currently a scout with San Francisco Giants.
Robert Ruiz: Robert was a two-time All Conference player for Pomona-Pitzer College in the Southern California Intercollegiate Athletic Conference. He formerly was an Assistant Coach at Azusa Pacific University, a top NAIA program in Southern California that plays in the Golden State Athletic Conference and went to the NAIA College World Series in 2007 and currently is the head coach at Westmont College.
Important Event Info:
- Program cost includes 1 hotel room for player and a parent.
- Parents are responsible for transportation to the event and local transportation for their player during the event.
- Parents are responsible for providing their player with breakfast and dinner. Lunch will be provided for players.
- Players must attend the event with a Parent/Guardian.
- Players should bring all necessary baseball equipment for training.
- Players will receive a Baseball Factory jersey and hat
- Players will receive online access to Baseball Factory’s Recruiting, Education and Development (R.E.D.) Manual
Want to join us at this event? Attend a Baseball Factory National Tryout & Evaluation Tour event in a city near you to qualify!