- Intense Training – morning until night – with Professional Coaches – Check out bios from some of the Staff who have previously been part of Spring Training in Arizona.
- Access to three main fields, one auxiliary field and four batting cages
- Work with our professional instructors on all aspects of your game, where they will work with you to determine areas for improvement. Together, you will come up with an action plan to fix your weaknesses and develop your strengths. Our coaches will make adjustments based on observations they make during live game play
- The chance to put your practice and instruction into live game situations and scrimmages
- Opportunity to make changes to your mechanics now to help you find greater success during your spring season, when games really count
- Updated Baseball Factory Player Page which will be updated with a written evaluation based on your performance at the Spring Training event in Arizona: Share your Baseball Factory Player Page with family and friends!
- Corrective videos targeted specifically for you to continue your development after the event
- A personal prescription for success! Improve your skills by reviewing video instruction and other written content as created by our baseball training staff