*Please note: Itinerary & Roster information is an example from a previous year’s event. Information about 2020 event will be posted soon.
Confirmed Event Staff Includes:
Khareth Bartee: Khareth is a native of Omaha, NE. He attended Iowa Western Community College and graduated from Creighton University. In 2000, he was an All-Region XI Second Team player and signed with the Kansas City Royals. He now works with Baseball Factory at various Player Development Camps across the country.
Nolan Fuller: Nolan is the Senior Director of Baseball Player Development Events with Baseball Factory and a graduate of the University of South Carolina Beaufort, where he played and coached under the tutelage of former Pittsburgh Pirates Third Base coach, Rick Sofield. In 2012, Fuller helped the Sand Sharks make their first NAIA World Series appearance – where they finished ranked 7th in the Nation. In his four years at USCB, the Sand Sharks compiled a record of 142-75. Nolan is also a Baseball Factory Alum, competing in events during High School.
Jimmy Johnson: Jimmy brings over 40 years of professional baseball experience to the Baseball Factory. He’s been in various hitting coordinator and managerial roles with the Astros, Yankees, Royals, Dodgers, and Colorado Rockies. He was also the infield, hitting, and field coordinator for the Rockies. He most recently served as the hitting coach for team China during the WBC and has worked with Major League Baseball and their facilities in China. Jimmy conducts professional hitting and defensive lessons in the Phoenix area. He played professionally for seven seasons with the Houston Astros and has coached the Senior National Team in Prague.
Ryan Scott: Ryan played college baseball at Arkansas State University. In 2013, Ryan was drafted in the 30th round by the Los Angeles Dodgers. Ryan has also played in the Angels organization and is currently with the Seattle Mariners organization. He also played in the Pioneer League with the Orem Owlz.
Rodney Spradlin: Rodney has coached and scouted with Baseball Factory for several years. He not only runs and coordinates Player Development events, but also helps to coordinate and run PREP & Tryout Evaluation events in the southeast region. Rodney is a former Head Coach at William Byrd High School (Virginia) where he won a State Championship in 1997. He currently serves as the Pitching Coach at William Byrd. In addition, Rodney has been the Head Coach in the Virginia Commonwealth Games for over 20 years. He is also a former Associate Scout with the Kansas City Royals. He played his college ball at Carson Newman College in Jefferson City, TN.
Important Event Info:
- Parent/guardian required to travel with their child to this event (players age 12-14 cannot travel to this event alone)
- Players will be roomed with their parent/guardian at Hilton Phoenix/Mesa Hotel. One hotel room (two beds) will be provided for each player and their parent/guardian
- All players will be provided with three meals a day, lodging and ground transportation. Airfare is NOT included in the registration fees
- Uniform will consist of Under Armour Baseball Factory shirt and hat and will be washed daily by the Baseball Factory staff
- Players must bring all necessary baseball equipment for training and competition
- Players will be provided water and gatorade throughout the day
- Players receive a detailed player info pack upon registration
- Players receive access to the Baseball Factory manual to assist in their continued player development
- Players may bring spending money for souvenirs and/or any snacks and drinks as needed