Event Staff Has Included:
Don Jamerson: As the Head Coach of St. Mary’s College for six years, Don evaluated, recruited and developed players at the Division I level in the baseball-rich state of California. Combine that experience with his playing background at Cal State University, East Bay and in the minor leagues with the San Francisco Giants, and Don can do it all on the field. He runs Baseball Factory events throughout Northern California and the Northwest and works several player development events as a coach, instructor and scout.
Craig Minetto: Craig is currently a scout with the San Francisco Giants organization. He played college baseball at San Joaquin Delta College in Stockton, CA and was a 3rd round selection of the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 1973 MLB Draft. Craig pitched in the big leagues with the Oakland Athletics from 1978-1981, where he played for legendary manager, Billy Martin.
Important Event Info:
- Program cost includes 1 hotel room for the player and their parent/guardian. Players must travel to this event with a parent/guardian. Airfare and local transportation are NOT included in the player’s registration fee.
- Player meals will be provided by their parent/guardian.
- Players will receive Baseball Factory jersey and hat.
- Players will have access to water/Gatorade throughout the event.
- Players need to bring all necessary baseball equipment for training and competition.
- Players receive online access to Baseball Factory’s Recruiting, Education & Development Manual to assist in their player development and college recruiting process.
Want to join us at this event? Attend a Baseball Factory National Tryout & Evaluation Tour event in a city near you to qualify!