*Please note: Itinerary posted is from 2018 event. Information on 2019 event will be posted at a later date.
Confirmed Event Staff Includes:
CJ Beatty: Known as “The Baseball Motivator”, CJ played in the Cardinals and White Sox organizations for making it to the High-A level. He played several years of independent ball as well. Beatty played his college ball at North Carolina A&T University. He is currently scouting for the St. Louis Cardinals and works as a coach for the Factory.
George Carroll: George played in the Toronto Blue Jays organization as a catcher after signing as a free agent out of New York Tech and is currently a catching and hitting coach in the Blue Jays organization. Carroll graduated Cum Laude from NY Tech where he was a captain of the baseball team. Carroll has worked as a catching instructor with the Baseball Factory since 2015.
Jason Crews: Jason played his college ball at Appalachian State University. He then played Independent Professional baseball before being signed by the Arizona Diamondbacks. He made it to the Double-A level while finishing his career with a 3.84 ERA. He is currently coaching at Bishop Eustace HS in NJ.
Brady North: Brady most recently served as Director of Hitting and Mental Performance at Top Level Athletes in Orlando, FL. Brady works with the Baseball Factory as Assistant National Hitting Coordinator under Coach Talmadge “T” Nunnari. While in college, Brady was the captain at Cumberland University where he was a member of the 2014 NAIA National Champions as an All-Conference Player. He later served as an assistant coach at Cumberland in Lebanon, TN where he was in charge of working with hitters and outfielders as well as recruiting duties.
Nelson North: Nelson played collegiately at the University of Mississippi. Following his playing career, he coached at multiple college programs. Most notably, he helped the University of Tampa to three Division II College World Series appearances in five seasons as its pitching coach. Later, North spent seven seasons as the Associate Head Baseball Coach at the University of South Florida where he helped to develop seven pitchers and three catchers who earned All-America honors as well as 15 players who were drafted into professional baseball. Currently, Nelson is the head baseball coach at Gaither High School in Tampa, FL.
Important Event Info:
- Players traveling alone will meet Baseball Factory staff at baggage claim (player arrival – 8 am to 11 am)
- Players will be roomed with other players attending the event at the Jackie Robinson Training Complex
- All players will be provided with three meals a day, lodging and ground transportation. Airfare is NOT included in the registration fees
- No spending money needed
- Players receive two Under Armour Baseball Factory shirts and a hat
- Players will receive online access to Baseball Factory’s Academic, Baseball & Character (ABC) Manual
- Players will receive a detailed player info pack upon registration
- Baseball Factory scouts select players from across the country for this tournament based on their performance at an Under Armour Baseball Factory National Tryout & Interactive Video Program or other Baseball Factory event. Selected players will be divided by position onto teams that will compete in the tournament. Baseball Factory will coach all teams in the tournament.
- Parents welcome (Parents and guests are responsible for providing their own reservation, meals and transportation)
Want to play in the Baseball Factory Winter Classic? Contact us now for more information.