June 25-27, 2021
Come represent your state and play in the Baseball Factory All-State Tournament June 25 – 27, 2021 in Houston, TX. Top facilities in the area such as the state-of-the-art turfed SpringSpirit Field (in partnership with Ripken Foundation) and Concordia Lutheran Field will be used all weekend long!
From Team Maryland to Team Iowa to Team North Carolina to Team California – states from all across America will be represented!
You will be playing for state pride, bragging rights and a chance to win it all! Which state will be crowned Champion?
This event will feature top competition, state leader boards and your very own All-State Video!
The Championship team will be crowned, featured on Factory social media and receive State Championship belts!
Players will receive the following benefits:
● Custom Team State Jersey and Baseball Factory hat
● 3 game guarantee as we battle for a Champion to be crowned
● Top Metrics Leaderboards will be published on Baseball Factory website and social media by State and Overall Ranking
● State Rankings will be published on where each team finishes
● Baseball Factory Certified Measurables and Pro Scout Evaluation
● All players will be filmed and receive a professionally edited skills video for their Player Page
All-State Tournament Schedule:
Friday, June 25th – From top notch instruction, to metrics testing to receiving your All-State Official gear, our day one All-State Tournament kick-off will be action packed and also include an All-State Ceremony!
Saturday, June 26th – All-State battle begins! Games, player videos, instruction, evaluation and more!
Sunday, June 27th – Games continue and a Champion is crowned!
* Note that some states could have more than 1 team. Example Northern California, Southern California, etc.
** Note that if we are not able to field 1 team from a specific state, then Baseball Factory Scouting will put players from different states on the same team.
*** Roster spots are limited by state and position. To ensure equal playing time Baseball Factory Scouting could make roster adjustments.
**** Check in will begin at 1pm on June 25th and instruction will start at 3pm
Cost – $799*
*$50 off when paid in full. Payment plan is also available to reserve your roster spot.
*Price does not include transportation, lodging, or food.
After registering we will send a confirmation with suggested hotels, closest airport and additional info.
Find a Tryout To Qualify
SpringSpirit Sports Field
Concordia Lutheran Field