Working with the top amateur organizations in the country
Our partnerships with some of the nation’s top amateur organizations have helped to provide youth baseball players with more opportunities to learn and play the game in a fundamentally sound and challenging way.
Baseball Factory is proud to work directly with organizations like American Legion, Babe Ruth, Dixie Youth Baseball and PONY, helping to provide a service with regards to skill development for athletes, as well as their parents in the college recruiting process. Learn more about our esteemed partners here.
All players that are nominated will be considered for the following:
1. Baseball Factory College Prep Program – Players including David Wright, Bryce Harper, Eric Hosmer and others have developed their skills and gained exposure to college coaches and pro scouts at Baseball Factory events.
2. Under Armour Team One Showcases – Players including Justin Verlander, CC Sabathia, Troy Tulowitzki, Prince Fielder and more than 500 other big league players have been scouted at Under Armour Baseball Factory Showcases.
3. Under Armour Baseball Factory National Teams – These teams compete at tournaments across the country including the Under Armour Southeast Championships, Pirate City World Series and the Arizona Fall Classic Showcase Tournaments.
4. Under Armour Baseball Factory National Training Programs – Players train from morning till night with former professional players, former college coaches and current professional scouts at events around the country like the Cape Cod Pro Training Camp.
5. Under Armour All-America Baseball Game, powered by Baseball Factory – This annual event showcases the 40 best high school players in the nation and is telecast on MLB Network from Wrigley Field.
6. Baseball Factory’s Top 100 High School Prospects – Baseball Factory’s Top 100 high school rankings are based on the opinions of our Scouting and Baseball Operations departments, in addition to information and opinions gathered through discussions with scouts and otherwise informed baseball people throughout the industry.