Hello Mr. Brown,
Good morning and I hope you had a terrific Christmas. I had a blast in Vero Beach and learned a lot about the game from the coaches. It was amazing to play at Historic Dodgertown and use the same facilities as Dodger greats like Jackie Robinson and Sandy Koufax.
The opportunity to work with Dylan Busby at 3rd base was fantastic, as he gave me high level insights about positioning. He also helped with my hitting when we did the video analysis in the cages. I actually remember watching him play for Florida State two years ago at the ACC Tournament in Durham, NC.
A highlight of the event was the recruiting talk by coach Nelson North. I learned specifics about college recruiting from the perspective of someone who has done it successfully at different amateur levels. The three A’s he emphasized – Ability, Academics, and Attitude – were great reminders of what is important to focus on as I move forward in pursuit of my goals.
Good evening Mr. Fidler,
First of all, let me start by stating that Colton really enjoyed the Baseball Factory camp at Whataburger Field last Sunday & found it to be a very insightful experience. This was Colton’s first experience at one of Baseball Factory baseball camps. As parents, we really enjoyed the professionalism & the message of good academics that was relayed to the athletes. The information on Colton’s baseball evaluation that we have received, so far, has given us an idea as to where Colton is & sets goals as to where he needs to be in the next few years. The camp has only reinforced Colton’s desire to work even harder at his academics & his baseball skills so that he can play at the collegiate level. Colton will continue to focus on finishing football & then get back into a baseball practice routine in order to get ready for Calallen High School season, which starts in January.
Thank you so very much for taking the time with Colton’s evaluation & speaking with me about his potential. We look forward to continue working with you & Baseball Factory in the future.
Mike & Jill McCreary & Colton McCreary
We really enjoyed the camp. Breck didn’t want it to end. Neither did his mom!
We really liked his coach, Coach Jamerson. Wished we could see him more regularly. Also the speakers at night were interesting and informative. They stayed until they spoke to each kid no matter the time.
Breck had a good camp as well, we’re anxious to see his stats. We have nothing but praise for the experience.
- He absolutely loved his experience at Pirate City!!From: Brian ScottSent: Thursday, July 29, 2021 10:21 AMTo: Steve Nagler <[email protected]>Subject: Re: Throwing ProgramsSteve,He absolutely loved his experience at Pirate City. Everything from drills, games to staying at the dorms. He definitely learned a lot from this experience.I was very impressed with the player development provided and professionalism the BF staff provided. Very happy we decided to attend Pirate City.Thanks,Brian
- I really appreciated your candor and your inclusion of the skills you acquired and lessons learned during your college athletics career; all delivered with sincerity and humor.
I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season. I wanted to drop a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your player/parent seminar last Thursday night. I really appreciated your candor and your inclusion of the skills you acquired and lessons learned during your college athletics career; all delivered with sincerity and humor. So thank you very much for that. Before I left for the evening, I did see Miles waiting in line to introduce himself, so I believe your point of initiating direct contact resonated with him.
Miles is the best person to express his enjoyment of this experience, but I want to make you aware how much he valued the feedback from all of his coaches and trainers. At the games, I noticed he spent quite a bit of time speaking with his team coach, Zac Livingston, for whom he expressed a great deal of respect.
Thank you again for all your efforts at the beginning of this process. I know Miles is looking forward to continuing to work with Baseball Factory in the future.
- Not only did he learn some things but this will be an unforgettable experience he will carry for a lifetime!
Thank you for all you do! Dodgertown was awesome! What a great experience!! Hotel was great, coaches were nice.
Very well organized! Not only did he learn some things but this will be an unforgettable experience he will carry for a lifetime!
- Baseball Factory has helped us in learning what to do and what to expect.
Hello. Wanted to let you know that Nolan has officially signed with Williams Baptist College on a baseball scholarship this morning. A great day for us today! We wanted to Thank You for your help with the recruiting process. Baseball Factory has helped us in learning what to do and what to expect. Williams Baptist stayed after Nolan for awhile. When he attended the recruiting day it pretty much sealed the deal. A teammate of his also signed today as well. Needless to say, Williams is getting two great ballplayers.
Thank You again Baseball Factory and to you Corson!
- I am always impressed how Baseball Factory puts on a quality program for these kids.
I just wanted to thank you for the opportunity that Drew had at the Rookie All American Tournament this past weekend. I am always impressed how Baseball Factory puts on a quality program for these kids. The speaker Mike Shildt, may have been one of the best I have ever heard for student athletes.
- We truly appreciate all the help and guidance you gave us over the years with the recruiting process.
Sorry it's been awhile. My wife and I wanted to send you the link and to say thank you and Baseball Factory for all the help you gave Dan and us. It all really began with you and the Factory back in the summer of 2011 at the event at Tufts University and then the camp and tournament at Vero Beach. Now, he's fulfilling his little leaguer's dream, to play baseball in college.
We truly appreciate all the help and guidance you gave us over the years with the recruiting process. I definitely would not have known how to navigate that stuff without your help.
Thank you again, with all our appreciation,
Bernie and Milena McCrevan
- I wish that I would’ve heard of Baseball Factory sooner.Coach Corson,
The UA SoCal Classic was great! Our team went 2-0-1 and we had a run differential of 25. I enjoyed all the people and they were great to hang out with. I wish that I would've heard of baseball factory sooner. The expertise overall was amazing. The coaches were great and I learned a lot from them. I was wondering what their email addresses are so I can send them a thank you message. I liked the pre-game training before the first day and all the tips to become better. Our team had good chemistry too. The University of La Verne is a great field and beautiful view. This was a great thing for me.
- From all of Pup’s clinics, private sessions etc., he always comes away with a few good tips on perfecting his craft.Corson, Pup really enjoyed the training. He's a sponge for new information. We had previously met Robert Lucido and knew about him, so Pup was stoked to find out he'd be the instructor. From all of Pup's clinics, private sessions etc., he always comes away with a few good tips on perfecting his craft. Robert was great with the catchers. He seems shy by nature in front of parents. His comfort zone is on the field with players and it showed. He was outstanding. Drew Baldwin worked with pitchers. He had great bits of information for all players and parents regarding the recruiting process. Very helpful to all I'm sure. The biggest surprise and honestly an area that doesn't get enough attention was the presentation by Seth Kaplan. What an eye opener (or more appropriately brain opener) it was not only for pitchers but catchers as well and their parents. Being in path A instead of second guessing and over thinking the situation in path B. Simple easy drills mentally to prepare for game situations. Excellent information! Seth had a way of putting in proper context and really relating to it. Watching Pup perform with varsity players was a good barometer. He was the youngest not including a 12 yr old. He was definitely the smallest, however had the best pop time of the bunch. Rewarding for me to see his hard work and dedication paying off. Talk to you soon. Tim Lopes
- This Baseball Factory event was the best one I’ve ever been to.Dear Coach Brown,This Baseball Factory event was the best one I've ever been to. I learned so much and made a lot very close friends now. I feel like I played very well but I can still play better because you can always play better. I just want to say thank you for showing me this one it was the best week of my life and I'm never going to forget it.Thank you,Mike Cipoletti
- I wanted to thank you for the incredible opportunity.
My name is Ian Johnson and I attended the Baseball Factory event at Cumberland University this weekend. I wanted to thank you for the incredible opportunity. I thoroughly enjoyed the event and working with and learning from both you and the coaches. I am looking forward to getting the video and hearing what I need to do to improve. I've already begun working on my list of thirty schools that I would be interested in pursuing. Thanks again and I hope to see you again in the future.
Ian Johnson (2018)
- He enjoyed the workouts, the games, meeting the other players and he thought the coaches were great.
The training was great! He said that it turned out even better than he thought it would. He said he learned a lot and is hoping to be invited to additional training camps in the future. He enjoyed the workouts, the games, meeting the other players and he thought the coaches were great. Dylan said he felt that he was stronger this time around.
- Everything was awesome about the whole week, they really made sure we were taken care of.
This week was great! I would have liked to hit better than I did. But I learned a ton from my two coaches, Ron and Don. Both were willing to spend extra time and show me something or just talk. Getting to work with coach Jimmy Johnson was awesome too, he gave me some things to work on and drills to help as well. Everything was awesome about the whole week, they really made sure we were taken care of.
- Jared had a great time though and feels he learned a lot.
Dave,Thanks for touching base (sorry for the pun). The weather truly was awful, we felt so sorry for the kids. Jared had a great time though and feels he learned a lot. He wasn't as bummed as Cynthia (my wife) and I were thinking and actually said he enjoyed the 1:1 learning he received. He said he may have gotten more out of that than if he had played games, at least he knows how to look on the bright side. We also look forward to the evaluations as I'm sure does he. Mark deGuzman
- I was expecting great coaching and great instruction but the camp surpassed every expectation I had.
The Omaha National World Series was an amazing experience. I was expecting great coaching and great instruction but the camp surpassed every expectation I had. Iowa Western Community College has a great campus and facilities. These facilities allowed for everyone from every team to interact and socialize, which allowed all the players to get to know each other as ball players and as friends. One thing that surprised me was that during the games all of the coaches coached all of the players. This allowed me as a player to get coaching as an outfielder, catcher, and a base runner almost continuously around the diamond.
- My dream of playing college baseball will be a reality.Thank you and your company for everything, I will be attending Thomas College in Waterville Maine this Fall. I will be playing on their baseball team thanks to your program. It means the world. My dream of playing college baseball will be a reality. Nick Hagan
- We were impressed by the great instruction, facilities and level of competition.
Steve, I just wanted to thank you for all the help and information getting Mason ready for the Winter Classic. It was a first class experience. We were impressed by the great instruction, facilities and level of competition. Mason really enjoyed it all and learned tons of "nuggets" to work on. Thanks again for the opportunity!Brad G. Powell, DVM
- He is motivated to play ball at the next level.
Steve, It was a great experience, Manuel had a blast! He felt that having professional trainers providing feedback and strategies on improving his skills was the best. He enjoyed being on the field all day long with all his team members. Coach Johnson and Bryce were an inspiration for Manuel. As a parent I felt that we got our money's worth do to the excellent training our son received plus it was extremelly organized, quality is the key word here. Manuel is speechless as he had lots of fun! And he is motivated to play ball at the next level. He is also interested in doing future events with the Baseball Factory. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.Erika and Manuel Loera
- Nick had a wonderful time. He did learn a lot and worked hard. He was exhausted by the end, but extremely pleased.
Hi Steve. Nick had a wonderful time. He did learn a lot and worked hard. He was exhausted by the end, but extremely pleased. I didn't hear from him that entire weekend until he was at the airport to come home!! I think that's a great indicator of his interest and dedication. My step dad was Nick's companion for the trip and he thought the speech that took place Saturday evening, alone, was worth paying for. It's a wonderful program...keep up the good work.Thanks, Julie Vanderwende
- The experience was probably the most fun thing I have done with baseball in a while!
Mr. Nagler I was thrilled with the turnout of the event in Arizona. The experience was great and the atmosphere was fun. The thing that I liked the most from this tournament was the competition and the teams. The information given by the staff and coaches was very insightful and useful. The experience was probably the most fun thing I have done with baseball in a while! The idea that there was only one other kid from my state was crazy because there were kids from all over the United States, and one from Canada who was on my team. This experience really helped me with learning the game of baseball more and learning how to become a good prospect and interest in colleges. Thank you very much Mr.Nagler for this wonderful opportunity I have been afforded. It was fun, helpful, insightful and just an amazing experience.Sincerely, Chris Foster
- He could not have asked for any two better coaches than he had.
Hello Patrick, We just wanted to thank you for an excellent week at the UA 18U tournament this past week. Corey had a great time and learned some valuable tools that he will be able to use down the road in the future. He could not have asked for any two better coaches than he had (Kent Wright and Jack Lind). They did an outstanding job with the entire team. I just wish the unforeseen had not happened with his elbow while he was pitching, but the coaches understood and took care of him. Thank you and the staff at Baseball Factory for that. The team did a very good job. Thank you again, Dennis
- We thought the coaches were very positive and provided good one on one instruction.
Josh, He did enjoy the camp and now eager to skip high school and go to college. If life was so simple to just have fun playing baseball. We were happily surprised to see so many other Hawaii kids, some from Leo's school. Aside from the fun experience he mentioned he learned a lot of good pointers for his position and batting adjustments. We thought the coaches were very positive and provided good one on one instruction. He appreciated the help, especially from coach Mike. The only thing Leo mentioned to change was that he wished it was longer. :) Look forward to hearing of his progress. He is going into 8th grade and we need him to now understand that his grades are just as important if not more than baseball to find a college program that fits his/our needs. We appreciated Justin's welcome meeting and making the boys aware of the different programs, his 3 E's approach to sports and life in general.Mahalo, Hoku and Michelle Swartman
- Thank you for giving me the amazing experience of becoming a part of Baseball Factory, and the opportunity to go to Cape Cod this past week.
Dear Chris, Thank you for giving me the amazing experience of becoming a part of Baseball Factory, and the opportunity to go to Cape Cod this past week. Going into the week I was nervous about who my roommate would be and if I would be good enough to play against the competition there.Tuesday-Friday was all about the importance of baserunning, individual defense (I was a shortstop), the fundamentals of hitting, and controlled scrimmages. I learned a lot from the great coaches. Some of the things I learned were: when hitting, keep your hands "inside" on the ball; when fielding, get close to the ground and get your hands as far out when the ball is coming towards you; when leading, stay balanced and always look at the pitcher. I also made some awesome friends that I hope to keep in touch with. Thanks again for the opportunity and I hope to be a part of many more!Brendan O'Hara
- I had a blast in Omaha; it was like Pirate City times 3! It was an amazing experience and again it was the life I want to live.
Dear Chris Brown, I had a blast in Omaha; it was like Pirate City times 3! It was an amazing experience and again it was the life I want to live. Some things I learned while I was there were that during a game if you're positive with a lot of energy the people around you are going to be the same way. Another thing was that when catching, a good starting point to put your glove is at your knees because it will be at the hitter's knees. For hitting I learned a few drills to do from Coach T, including the pitch recognition drill. Again, I had an excellent time and want to thank you again for recommending me for the event and opportunity!Sincerely, Santi Garcia
- Thanks for all your staff does to make this such an enjoyable process. It’s a well oiled machine!
Steve, Hi there we just wanted to thank you again for another great opportunity and great tournament. Dylan had a great time and was all smiles all weekend! The visual acuity test was very interesting. He really valued the information and is already asking if he will get the same report. Thanks for all your staff does to make this such an enjoyable process. It's a well oiled machine!Sincerely, Belinda McBain
- The talent was tremendous, the coaching was great, and the entire event was organized and professional.
Hi Joe, Thank you for a great tournament that you and your coaching staff organized! The talent was tremendous, the coaching was great, and the entire event was organized and professional. I'm always impressed with the knowledge of the coaching staff at Baseball Factory and their desire to teach and motivate the student-athletes in a positive training environment. Please let your coaches know that Zac and I appreciate every coach this weekend and the time and effort they gave to Zac. We really enjoyed the tournament this weekend; the games were incredible and well played, and Zac came away from the weekend with a renewed confidence in his abilities AND a healthy perspective on areas he can improve within his skill set. Zac said its some of the best talent he's faced to date and he's determined to improve his numbers from this year's tournament at a future event. The college recruiting information was informative and Zac and I discussed the information on the way back to the hotel. We'll certainly talk to Scott over the coming weeks and develop a plan to 'introduce' Zac to some of his 'favorite' colleges. See you at a future event!Tom McNelley
- The whole experience from the dorm rooms to lockers and more importantly, instruction and game play was amazing.
Hey Dave, Just wanted to tell you how much Mattingly and I enjoyed the camp. From a parent perspective, it was great. The whole experience from the dorm rooms to lockers and more importantly, instruction and game play was amazing. I know matt really enjoyed it and took a lot away from it. Look forward to hearing from you on the feedback you receive about his performance.All the best, Layth
- The experience also gave him a taste of what college life will be like as well.
Hi Chris, Hope all is well. Going to be a bit cooler in Arizona this week high of 107. Just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know Ryan had an awesome time in CA this past week. He said he learned some new things and the staff was great. The experience also gave him a taste of what college life will be like as well. I look forward to talking with you soon. Have a great remainder of the weekChris Santarone
- Our son Nick Cohan has benefited in many ways joining up with your fine organization.
Baseball Factory, Our son Nick Cohan has benefited in many ways joining up with your fine organization. Nick’s BF rep Patrick Wuebben has been more than I could ever hope for as far as someone who cares about the athlete, is knowledgeable about the process and who has been there for us answering many questions along the way. He has become a friend as well. The tournaments have been well organized and professionally run and Nick has made some very good friends from across the country participating in these events. Equally as important, Nick has been able to promote himself in a manner that is consistent with how the colleges want to look for their athletes and that is huge. The combination of Nick’s baseball ability, his excellent high school grades and your organization’s networking process has been a winning combination for our son and we can’t tell you how happy we have been. Thank you, thank you, thank you!Regards, Ross Cohan
- The Pre-Season All-American tournament was the best experience of my life
Hey Mr. Brown,I hope all has been well these past few months, I actually texted you when I arrived back from Tucson but I don't know if you received it or not so I though I'd send an email. Even though it was over a month ago, thePre-Season All-American tournament was the best experience of my life, easily. I gained valuable pitching experience and competed against the best, even got a picture with Roger Clemens! Our high school season started last week and I'm liking our team's chances to go far into the playoffs as States are a very realistic shot for us this year.Thanks for everything and giving me the opportunity to go out to Tucson,Hunter Hux
- It was a great experience for a 15-year-old playing with so many top players.
Good evening Mr. Naddelman and Mr. Bernhardt, Thank you for inviting Andy to Arizona. You may recall, Andy works with Chris and Ralph Vasami here in Mamaroneck. Andy had a blast in Arizona. The National team he was on was really stacked! It was a pleasure to watch all the players execute 8 DP's, perfect relays and great picks at 1B, etc. All strong players, the scouts I spoke with said it was one of the best teams there. It was a great experience for a 15-year-old playing with so many top players. Andy said these were among the best pitchers he has ever caught. Being 'coached' by professional scouts was a real treat. Mr Minetto of the Giants and Mr. Davis of the Dodgers were especially nice and made Andy's weekend even more memorable and special. The team gelled right away; many of the players went for lunch Sunday between games. Not only were the players top-notch, the parents were friendly and we all cheered for every player - it was like they were a regular summer team. The only regret was they did not play against the Lone Stars, that would have been a game! My wife and I enjoyed the opening ceremonies and the roll call of teams/players. Andy and I attended the Recruiting seminar. Ralph was spot-on: Mr. Mooney is an entertaining speaker. All in all a wonderful experience in a beautiful setting.Regards, Eric Karlan
- You guys gave me a strength workout for playing catch. So going off of the strength practice I have reduced my time to a 1.9.
Hello, I am Dominic DeFeo, I went to your National Tryout in St. Louis, MO. It was a very good tryout. I am a senior at Blue Springs South High School. At the camp I ran the 60 and I ran a 7.7. The coaches said that was average for a catcher. Since the camp I have reduced my 60 time to a 7.2, which I ran at my High School this pre-season. I also reduced my pop time. At the tryout it was a 2.2. You [Baseball Factory] told me I needed to strengthen my arm. You guys gave me a strength workout for playing catch. I have followed this workout everyday. So going off of the strength practice I have reduced my time to a 1.9. I just wanted to show you that with a little practice and hard work, good things will happen. Thank you for your time. Hope to hear back from one of the coaches.Dominic DeFeo
- Joe Lake was great…We also appreciated his talks with the players, very informative.
Good Morning Dave, Well Andrew made it through his first tournament with your program in Florida and he had a great time and I believe learned a lot. We did as well. Everyone was great, always taking the time to talk with us about anything. Every coach, any staff member it didn't matter. Everyone always had the attitude that they were there to help. Joe Lake was great. He took time to chat whenever we had questions even though he was extremely busy every minute. We really appreciated that. We also appreciated his talks with the players, very informative. I especially appreciated the help from his coach Gregg Mucerino. He took the time on several occasions to talk with Andrew but also his dad and myself. Andrew did great, I feel, overall but did have some challenges. Coach Gregg was very understanding and supportive and made it very clear to me he was there for the benefit of the players and wanting them to do their best. I truly appreciated that. I look forward to hearing from you about Andrew's evaluation. His pitching coach is as well so that we can put together a program for him to work on the things he needs to better prepare for his next event. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.Carrie Geisler Foster
- The Pirate City World Series was an incredible experience. I wish every young baseball player could experience what I did.
Mr. Packer, The Pirate City World Series was an incredible experience. I wish every young baseball player could experience what I did. After the first day I do have to say I was terribly sore from playing all day and the strength and agility was intense. By the end of the camp, the strength and agility came easy to me as did playing all day in the heat. I did take my notebook with me as you suggested and have full pages of stuff to remember about all types of things from hitting, catching, general baseball knowledge and recruiting. It truly was a great event and I learned a lot from all of the coaches although some of the things I did already know from previous coaching. I feel that I did alright as an individual. Catching wise, I threw out 50% of runners attempting to steal and I hit .500 in all the games combined. I was pleased with my performance but we will see how well I actually did when my evaluations come out. Thank you for the suggestion to attend The Pirate City World Series it was like I said a great experience and I learned a lot.Talk to you soon, Corey Phillips
- I wish we would have known about Baseball Factory a whole lot earlier.Thank you so much it was such a great experience wish the weather would have been better but on the other hand my son had the best time he was in cloud nine. I wished we would have known about Baseball Factory a whole lot earlier but we are going full force with what we got to work with. I hope and pray that he gets in. I can only say he is a born natural, respectful and likes to be challenged. Thank You Baseball Factory. Becky Morin
- I couldn’t be happier with our experience with Baseball Factory.
Hi Patrick, Graham had a great experience in Arizona. Got off to a slow start, but he finished strong. The college search has been very successful. You may remember that he wants to play football and baseball in college, so he's targeted DIII schools fairly close to home. He's received five acceptances out of six, still waiting on two others, with two academic scholarship offers. However, it looks like he's decided on Carthage College in Kenosha, WI, about 45 minutes from home. He's been recruited to play both sports. Their baseball program is very strong–ranked 17th in pre-season DIII nationwide rankings. I couldn't be happier with our experience with Baseball Factory. The tournaments at Pirate City and in Tucson were extremely well run. The facilities were great. The coaching staff and support staff were outstanding. As a high school coach of 31 years now, I'm much more attentive to things than the average parent, and I have to say that everything was superb. I'd also like to thank you, Patrick, for your great communication with us over the past year. You've been very attentive and helpful, and you've offered us honest and timely feedback. Since I'm Graham's high school coach, I wanted him to have an objective assessment so that college coaches would not think I'm swayed by the fact that he's my son. I couldn't be happier with the thoroughness of the assessment and the attention from you. Thanks again.Dave Wick
- He told me he had never been coached at the level of coaching he had at Tampa.
He loved it! He told me he had never been coached at the level of coaching he had at Tampa. He has been on a lot of teams and has had a lot of different coaches, but no one has ever broken down the position coaching like the Tampa coaches had. He was tired and sore when we got home, even after working out every day before we left, but that tells me that he gave it all he had! He watched the training DVD the day after we got back and is going to work with our high school baseball coach to get a daily workout figured out. He is anxious to get his evaluation so that he knows what he needs to work on! Thanks for checking on him!Amy Lieb
- Pirate City was one of the best experiences that I’ve ever had.
Hi Mr. Brown I'm just letting you know that Pirate City, on a personal level, was possibly one of the best experiences that I've ever had. Myself‚ in the actual baseball game play did pretty well. My manger was Coach Nolan‚ and I guess he was full of compliments. We won the championship in extra innings‚ and I had hit the tying run. Going down to Florida really showed me how I may need to work a little harder to get ahead of the other kids, but I know I could have played much better than I did. I just wanted to thank you for allowing to go because like I said that this was probably the best time of my life, and it was way too short. I'm very excited for Omaha.Chris Geppert
- Thanks for the feedback and information and also your enthusiasm
Hi Matt, Thanks for the feedback and information and also your enthusiasm and hard work you and the other coaches put forth at the Baseball Factory Select Training & Competition at Pirate City. On the last day as we checked out my son Noah, as tired as he was, said he did not want to leave and wished he could stay longer. To me that shows he liked working on his game and had fun with it. I appreciate you telling the kids and parents the reality of things to come and the effort they need to put forth. I have been trying to tell my son and other kids this same message in my area as I am the President of our local Little League and a coach for my sons travel baseball team. As a dad its sometimes hard for a son to listen to dad say these things so having him hear it from another source will help it sink in more. As a parent and coach I learned a few things as well so Noah and I can work on them and of course the 3 A's [Academics, Athletics, Attitude]. Again thanks and we hope to see you at future events.Craig Marcoux
- You truly are making a difference in all the kids future!
I know you and your staff don't hear it enough so...THANK YOU! Kip had an amazing time today at your tryout in Sanford, Florida -- and us as his parents learned a whole lot! We are already looking forward to next year or sooner if you have another one! Please keep in touch and let Kip know of anymore upcoming events. We will keep in touch too. Have a great day and thanks again! You truly are making a difference in all the kids future! What a spectacular program you have! We are so happy we have found your organization! Thanks again to all the coaches and helpers there today they were truly GREAT! Kip had an amazing experience!!! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!Kerin Lee Jedlicka-Scott
- The college recruiting clinic/presentation was very insightful as usual.
Good afternoon Patrick,I went down to the Under Armour All-America Tournament with Christian in Tucson, Arizona. Great experience. Weather was great, good competition, etc. Christian had a blast and played really well, so his excitement level was pretty high. Brian McRae gave a presentation on Friday night and Christian had a photo taken with him which was very exciting for a 17-year-old who is a baseball enthusiast. The college recruiting clinic/presentation was very insightful as usual. Anyways, just wanted to thank you. It was a great experience and we all loved it.Sincerely,Storm Shouman
- The one-on-one recruiting was especially important.
Dear Chris,I loved your camp and my entire experience there. The facilities were excellent and the coaching staff was wonderful as well. I especially enjoyed the camp games. There was a serious feel to them but it was not an overbearing pressurized situation. They were the perfect suit for a holiday camp. I was overwhelmed by the Pirate City complex and how amazing it was to play in a Major League facility. The all turf fields were something that I had never experienced before but I greatly enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed the evening lectures as I believe they were the most critical part of the whole camp. The one-on-one recruiting was especially important because I am just now beginning that process and that information was critical on how to deal with coaches. I had a wonderful time at the Pirate City Christmas Camp and I hope you had a wonderful holiday season.William Shofner
- Vero Beach was one of the most amazing weeks of my life baseball-wise due to the amazing staff.
Hello Mr. Sclafani,Its been a little over two weeks since Vero Beach event happened but I'm simply sending you a email to pay graditude for the work and help you did with me in the batting cages out at Dodgertown. I've began noticing since being back in NY that I've applied the changes you showed me in my games and I've noticed that the success rate is much greater due to everything I learned out at Dodgertown.And lastly just wanted to say that Vero Beach was one of the most amazing weeks of my life baseball-wise due to the amazing staff and also because of some of the staff that I was also with in the Cape Cod event like Coach Mike and Coach Valaraiso and TJ Lopez who never seem to have enough to teach me on things to make me better at the game. I hope you have good memories of me out in Dodgertown to refelect on. So once again I want to say thank you for the help and adjusments you helped me with in the batting cages and I'm really looking forward to being in the same situation again one day.Thank you very much,Jose Martinez
- I learned new things every session during the week to help me become a better baseball player.Dear Mr. Naddelman,I just wanted to personally thank you for having me this past week down at Pirate City. I feel that it was a great experience not only to play with great competition from players across the country, but to also be instructed by very knowledgeable coaches. I learned new things every session during the week to help me become a better baseball player. Thank you for working with me throughout the week and answering all the questions I had. Thank you very much.Max Franzone
- We enjoyed the event and saw some good players. Was well worth the trip for us, we will return next year as well.Justin,Thank you for all of your hospitality this past weekend in Jupiter. We enjoyed the event and saw some good players. Was well worth the trip for us, we will return next year as well.We will be attending the Team One West in California as well as the Trenton event in the near future.Craig NotoPitching Coach/Recruiting Coordinator Long Island University