Coaches, you work hard to help the kids on your team become the best players they can be. Now you can give them the recognition they deserve and help them prepare for college baseball by nominating your best players to train and play with Baseball Factory.
Baseball Factory is requesting information on your top 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 graduates.
All players that are nominated will be considered for the following:
1. Baseball Factory Premium Video Program - Players including David Wright, New York Mets, B.J. Upton, Tampa Bay Rays and others have developed their skills and gained exposure to college coaches and pro scouts at Baseball Factory events.
2. Under Armour Team One Showcases - Players including Prince Fielder, Milwaukee Brewers; Mark Teixeira, New York Yankees; CC Sabathia, New York Yankees; Roy Halladay, Philadelphia Phillies and over 325 other big league players have been scouted at Under Armour Showcases.
3. Under Armour Baseball Factory National Teams - These teams compete at various tournaments across the country including the USA Baseball 16U Championship, Pirate City World Series and the Arizona Fall Classic Showcase Tournaments.
4. Under Armour Baseball Factory National Training Camps - Players train from morning till night with former professional players, former college coaches and current professional scouts at camps nationwide including the Cape Cod Pro Training Camp.
5. Under Armour All-America Baseball Game, powered by Baseball Factory - this annual event showcases the 36 best high school players in the nation and will be telecasted live on the MLB Network from Wrigley Field in 2013.
6. Baseball Factory's Top 100 High School Prospects - Baseball Factory’s Top 100 high school rankings are based on the opinions of our Scouting and Baseball Operations departments, in addition to information and opinions gathered through discussions with scouts and otherwise informed baseball people throughout the industry.