*Please note: Sample Itinerary is from a past event. Information on this year’s event will be posted closer to the time of the event.
Event Staff has included Coaches like:
Talmadge Nunnari: Coach T currently serves as the Hitting Coordinator for Baseball Factory. He played college baseball at Jacksonville University, where he was an All-American. He was drafted by the Montreal Expos, and in 2000, made is MLB debut. He served as the General Manager and Field Manager of the Pensacola Pelicans, a Professional Independent League Team. Following his time in Pensacola, Talmadge went back to Jacksonville as an Assistant Coach and Recruiting Coordinator.
Mike Landis: Mike is the Director of Operations and Player Development at the Factory. After playing collegiately at Montgomery College where he played in two JUCO World Series, Landis joined the Factory in 2012 and has helped to run events across the country such as Pirate City, Vero Beach, Cape Cod, as well as Little League and National Tryout events. He was the Assistant Head Coach and Recruiting Director at Hood College in Frederick, MD from 2014 to 2016 and the Head Coach at Seneca Valley High School in Maryland in 2014.
Important Event Info:
- Program cost includes 1 hotel room for player and a parent.
- Parents are responsible for their player’s transportation to the event and local transportation during the event.
- Baseball Factory will provide lunch, water, and Gatorade for players each day. Parents are responsible for providing their player with breakfast and dinner each day.
- Players must attend the event with a Parent/Guardian.
- Players will receive a Baseball Factory jersey and hat
- Players must bring all necessary baseball equipment for training.
- Players will receive online access to Baseball Factory’s Recruiting, Education and Development (R.E.D.) manual.
Want to join us at this event? Attend a Baseball Factory National Tryout & Evaluation Tour event in a city near you to qualify!