We achieve these results through a one-of-a-kind program that combines continued support and guidance before, during and after each event a player attends with Baseball Factory.
A player's first step with Baseball Factory is to be evaluated at an Under Armour Baseball Factory National Tryout. Once an evaluation is completed, we then place that player in the appropriate development program. Players flow through our system in the same manner many young prospects move through the levels of a Major League organization (Rookie, A, AA, AAA, MLB).
At each level players are challenged both physically (through competition, high level training, accelerated techniques) and mentally (through Baseball IQ, life skills, academic guidance) with the purpose of building each player to their highest level of greatness.
Baseball Factory offers a unique, hands-on system for players who want to develop to their fullest capability. From academic specialists who know college admission procedures, how to write winning essays and the ins and outs of standardized testing; to some of the most sought after instructors in the world who know how to bring out the very best in each player on the field; to a marketing platform that is second to none and has helped more players compete at the college baseball level than any other organization in America.
Results of our system:
- 98% of Division I college baseball programs have at least one Baseball Factory alum on its roster
- 70% of Division II college baseball programs have at least one Baseball Factory alum on its roster
- 60% of Division III college baseball programs have at least one Baseball Factory alum on its roster
- 1 out of every 4 players from last year's College World Series is a Baseball Factory alum
- Nearly $1 Billion dollars in college scholarships have been acquired for our players
- 1 out of every 4 players drafted into professional baseball have come through Baseball Factory
- 3,000+ Baseball Factory players have been selected in the MLB draft
- 320+ Baseball Factory alumni have gone on to play in the Big Leagues including CC Sabathia, Roy Halladay, Mark Teixeira and David Wright
- 40,000+ of our student-athletes have successfully graduated from college
- Baseball Factory provides players with life experiences in addition to baseball training
- We educate players in life skills to help advance their success off the field
- Our events help prepare players for college and a career, even if it isn't in sports